Confirmed with Link: [MODS/USRS] Moderators acquire Paul4587 for undisclosed return

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
So we don't have to respect Sojourn now as he is one of us? Excellent :sarcasm: ;)

Congrats Paul

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Sure, but maybe we're just putting him on an undercover mission to infiltrate you guys...
If he really wants to go for deep cover, then he should start by putting together some terrible proposals for the trade board.

Brian Allen and a 3rd for Seth Jones. Only a narc would say no to that.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
If he really wants to go for deep cover, then he should start by putting together some terrible proposals for the trade board.

Brian Allen and a 3rd for Seth Jones. Only a narc would say no to that.

Getz for Kadri, straight up.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Sending him undercover to the Leafs board? He's not ready for that. It changes you.

I have a theory that the majority of Leaf fans began as undercover fans looking for something, but they all got turned in the process. I don't know if anyone's ever ready for what happens to you there.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I have a theory that the majority of Leaf fans began as undercover fans looking for something, but they all got turned in the process. I don't know if anyone's ever ready for what happens to you there.

Wait a minute - I distinctly recall a conversation about trading YOU to the Leafs board...

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
Condolences Paul4587. I remember when my handle was light blue. It changed me in ways I couldn't imagine before. The mod board left me scars that aren't healed and it was years a go when I was lured in there. That is a sick, SICK, place!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad