Mods Please Lock And Sticky New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Just a matter of clarification, because I'm still getting PMs for this league from other GMs.

I'm not Ottawa's GM in this league anymore. Haven't been for months. If you want to talk trade, please look at the first post before sending out offers to the wrong guy.

Thanks, carry on.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Is there a place that has the rosters with the correct GMs posting them?

It's updated.

EDIT - Don't know why but I thought you were talking about the OP.. Just look in cap central and look at the OP to find correct GM's and rosters..

Last edited:

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:sharks

Would still like to make a trade for a pair of D-man.

Notable Available Players:

Vanek
Iginla
Patrice Bergeron
Havlat
Madden
S.Koivu
Ballard
Bieksa

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:edmonton

Loui Eriksson - Jonathan Toews - Dustin Brown
Teemu Selanne - Sam Gagner - Bryan Little
Jordan Eberle - Logan Couture - Ryan Callahan
Ville Leino - Andrew Cogliano - Cody McLeod (E)
Rob Schremp (IR)

Ryan Whitney - Shea Weber
Keith Yandle - John Carlson
Jeff Schultz - Josh Gorges
Shane O'Brien

Carey Price
Nikolai Khabibulin​

I would like to deal one of Cogliano or Schremp.. if you're interested PM me. I'll listen to any kind of offer.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
:edmonton

Loui Eriksson - Jonathan Toews - Dustin Brown
Teemu Selanne - Sam Gagner - Bryan Little
Jordan Eberle - Logan Couture - Ryan Callahan
Ville Leino - Andrew Cogliano - Cody McLeod (E)
Rob Schremp (IR)

Ryan Whitney - Shea Weber
Keith Yandle - John Carlson
Jeff Schultz - Josh Gorges
Shane O'Brien

Carey Price
Nikolai Khabibulin​

I would like to deal one of Cogliano or Schremp.. if you're interested PM me. I'll listen to any kind of offer.

Nice team. But I don't know what you would get for Cogs the way he's playing.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Week 4 Results and Standings Updated (I did it tonight since there wasn't any games today)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Wierd how the standings work out sometimes.. Carolina is 17th in scoring yet they're still undefeated. Florida is last in their division and they have more total game points than Carolina. :laugh:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
my team sucks. I hate that guy who traded my whole team....i guess i'm just gonna sit on it. If I can't get great one sided deals to fix this team, I'm kinda stuck :laugh:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
my team sucks. I hate that guy who traded my whole team....i guess i'm just gonna sit on it. If I can't get great one sided deals to fix this team, I'm kinda stuck :laugh:

A good draft pick isn't horrible. Just ask the Oilers. :nod:

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
lol for the last two weeks the best and worst teams faced each other..

my team started slow at first but im slowly catching up to you OG.. damn you got a good team though.. ;) happy halloween everyone

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Like is the FA thread with list of FA's as updated as possible?

Should be good now. Keep in mind there are still plenty of players not noted in that list playing on NHL teams right now that can be signed. You'll have to search if they were taken and just PM me to confirm if they're still available, though.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Loui Eriksson has been $$$$ for me. Can't believe I snagged him at the end of the 3rd round in the draft.

Always cool to go back to the draft and see some of the players taken where they were. Some interesting picks forsure.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
Loui Eriksson has been $$$$ for me. Can't believe I snagged him at the end of the 3rd round in the draft.

Always cool to go back to the draft and see some of the players taken where they were. Some interesting picks forsure.

Wish I was participating at that time to lay a better groundwork for my team but whatever, i've made an impact on the team.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Wish I was participating at that time to lay a better groundwork for my team but whatever, i've made an impact on the team.

Dude you had one of the best teams before you went on a trading frenzy. :laugh:

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
Dude you had one of the best teams before you went on a trading frenzy. :laugh:

I don't even remember what it looked like. Only trade I regret was the Pronger/Wilson one. Totally didn't realize Wilson was a good prospect. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad