Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
4-3 Preds victory, I out shot 25-21.

His goalie robbed Etem with like 15 seconds left.

Great game Preds, always enjoy playing you

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Detroit, Canucks or St Louis

Lets play

P.S Jets, if you want to try again, let me know

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
just lost to the reigning stanley cup champs 1-0, slapshots weren't a problem and the lag kinda sucked but the real story of the game was apparently suiting up Tyler Johnson (69 overall, centre man) as my goalie and he did pretty awesome :laugh:

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
just lost to the reigning stanley cup champs 1-0, slapshots weren't a problem and the lag kinda sucked but the real story of the game was apparently suiting up Tyler Johnson (69 overall, centre man) as my goalie and he did pretty awesome :laugh:
Yeah sorry about that dude, made for a pretty ugly game with that lag.

Seriously, I'm like who the hell is Johnson that he made a couple of these saves. On Bogo and Kane bombs too!

Anaheim we'll go tomorrow or whenever you can, I can't get a clean game tonight and it won't be fun for anyone.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
2-1 Ducks Over Blues in OT

Got a 4-3 PP in OT, both (2 users) tried to rush my guy in the zone, left Selanne and Faksa I believe with a 2-1, Selanne sniped it.

Thats an advantage of having 1 player play against 2

DogsFan*

CPU waived Patches for fun I guess. Never went over the cap or even close to it but somehow he was in the minors.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, Tyler Johnson is listed as "day-to-day"

Must have pulled his groin LOL

DogsFan*

Holy **** man my guys could not hit the net! I had a million chances in there to score.

GG Toronto.

DogsFan*

The hitting is still nuts. Subban was getting decked every time he touched the puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad