Moderator Appreciation

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Fairly sure this is going to be a relatively short lived thread but I just want to go on record and thank all of our great moderators on the AVs section of this board right now.

Unpaid, under-appreciated and forced to read so much absolute crap...in addition to all of the absolutely wonderful thoughts and posts that many offer. Unlike me, y'all simply don't have the luxury of ignoring certain posters, threads or simply taking off for a month or six. I applaud you all and wish you nothing but luck this season.

This board wouldn't survive if not for folks like y'all. Thank you!!!

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Agreed, we are lucky to have some good mods on this board. All very insightful, and do good job at keeping order without being overbearing or anything.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Meh not good enough, we should be looking for new mods in the waivers. Shiny new toy >>>

Thanks to all the Mods here!

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Meh not good enough, we should be looking for new mods in the waivers. Shiny new toy >>>

Any waiver fodder available? Chibi was really cool when he hanged out at our place.

Also big thanks from me.
I was sometimes a bit difficult a few years back. I hope I haven't caused too many grey hairs to form on you guys.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Any waiver fodder available? Chibi was really cool when he hanged out at our place.

Also big thanks from me.
I was sometimes a bit difficult a few years back. I hope I haven't caused too many grey hairs to form on you guys.

Maybe, we can get a mod the leafs board didn't want on PTO.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Agreed, all of you are doing a great job, also lets not forget the good Doctor and those who were mods before. Thank you all for taking care of our sanity.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If you all decide to quit please let me know the day before so I can gain your permission to go on a board-wide rampage tearing down each fanbase starting with Minny

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
If the Colorado struggles this season the mods will have a tough season for sure. ;-)

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
The mods all do an A+ job here... especially controlling the Lounge thread. :naughty:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Their biggest sacrifice is not having people on ignore, having to read the rants of the lunatic fringe.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Thanks for the love, guys. But more than appreciation I'd just like everyone to try their best to be respectful to the community especially in the GDTs. Y'all are a good group, I know we can do it.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Fairly sure this is going to be a relatively short lived thread but I just want to go on record and thank all of our great moderators on the AVs section of this board right now.

Unpaid, under-appreciated and forced to read so much absolute crap...in addition to all of the absolutely wonderful thoughts and posts that many offer. Unlike me, y'all simply don't have the luxury of ignoring certain posters, threads or simply taking off for a month or six. I applaud you all and wish you nothing but luck this season.

This board wouldn't survive if not for folks like y'all. Thank you!!!

Thanks Ex-Pat (and the rest of you), it's much appreciated.

Also big thanks from me.

Maybe, we can get a mod the leafs board didn't want on PTO.

if our mods are so great, why are the Avalanche so lousy at scoring?

These are all phenomenal responses...genuine laughs were had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad