Mock Draft Tools

chuck8it

Nov 16, 2011
Hi all,

I remember a few years ago (I think in the lead up to the 2018 draft) someone had shared a website that included a mock draft/draft simulator, that allowed you to draft for multiple teams, trade picks and helpfully, linked to scouting reports for various prospects. Does anyone know if this is still up and running (and updated for 2020) or where I might find this? Thank you!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hi all,

I remember a few years ago (I think in the lead up to the 2018 draft) someone had shared a website that included a mock draft/draft simulator, that allowed you to draft for multiple teams, trade picks and helpfully, linked to scouting reports for various prospects. Does anyone know if this is still up and running (and updated for 2020) or where I might find this? Thank you!
Can't think of the name, but the guy who designed it said on here (HF) that he wasn't doing it last year because it was too much work. Don't imagine he'll do it this year either.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Can't think of the name, but the guy who designed it said on here (HF) that he wasn't doing it last year because it was too much work. Don't imagine he'll do it this year either.

There was one NHL draft simulator that was up and running for last year, but I'm pretty sure it came out after the season ended. In that case it'll probably take a little while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad