NFL Draft: Mock Draft Discussion Thread

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The front page shows 13 teams open, but 7 of them looks like someone wanted them:

Baltimore-Pestilence
Buffalo-Datsyukian Deke
Packers-HammerTime44
Pats-Me
Giants-Canwincup
Steelers-TNT87
Washington-Roman Fell

That leaves
Cardinals
Panthers
Bears
Bengals
Seahawks
Titans

Darko, Bluesfan94 and Mymerlincat have said they will take a team, but havent picked one.

...if we need someone to take over the thread due to time issues, I can do that.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The front page shows 13 teams open, but 7 of them looks like someone wanted them:

Baltimore-Pestilence
Buffalo-Datsyukian Deke
Packers-HammerTime44
Pats-Me
Giants-Canwincup
Steelers-TNT87
Washington-Roman Fell

That leaves
Cardinals
Panthers
Bears
Bengals
Seahawks
Titans

Darko, Bluesfan94 and Mymerlincat have said they will take a team, but havent picked one.
Thanks

PMing those three for their preferences.

Da Bears only have a 3rd round pick so I'm just assigning them to BWC.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I’ll take Carolina (unless the Carolina fans wants them. Forgot the user) but time to get Cam some help!

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I have a question about cap

Raiders have high round picks this year and next in abundance and we saw similar with Browns in past few years via trades

What is the ability for teams to have higher # of selections now that there is cap related aspects to signing rookies? Does the rookie limit prevent teams from signing players because they will have too many picks in higher rounds?

I am talking about the rookie scale and cap limits of what teams can dole out. For instance would a team be able to select 4 or 5 guys in 1st round and still sign them? Or 3 in 1st round and a bunch in 2nd and sign them?

I believe in recent years they have talked about pool money to sign draft picks and I am basically asking is that capped amount or can teams create cap space using roster cuts/open cap room to sign picks?

Basically I have trade offer that is interesting but I am unsure if NFL cap structure/draft rules would be limiting to it being implemented in real life

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
I imagine the 49ers would take Quinnen William or Josh Allen, should we assign the user a player and keep the draft moving?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad