25. Edmonton Oilers - Travis Zajac
26. Vancouver Canucks - Jeff Schultz
27. Washington Capitals - Lauri Korpikoski
28. San Jose Sharks - Cory Schneider
29. Washington Capitals - Petteri Nokelainen
30. Tampa Bay Lightning - Blake Wheeler

what do you all think?

Divine Wind

As an EDM fan, i would love to see Picard joining our org., but i do not know enough aobut Zajac to really comment on him. can anyone shed some light on him for me?

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
The Rangers are more likely to take Ladd, although the do like Thelen. And, if Calgary wins the Cup, the Rangers select #23. If Mike Green is available, and they've already selected Ladd at #6, Green is likely to be the selection at #23.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
good overall job with the mock draft!!

lisin will more than likely fall into the second round and i wouldnt be surprised to see the blues draft a net minder there (montoya if he is there is likely)

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
tripledekehockey said:
good overall job with the mock draft!!

lisin will more than likely fall into the second round and i wouldnt be surprised to see the blues draft a net minder there (montoya if he is there is likely)

I doubt the stars take Bolland an undersized center with Green and Volobik still there. Maybe in round 2 they take an offesnive player at 34

NYIschremp44

Oct 25, 2003
NYC
King Henry I said:
I'd be surprised to see Smid over Valabik (Mad Mike still feels dumb about the Chara deal)

Smid is no midget either---he may not be a giant like Valabik--but he's still got size! just cause' i made this pick--doesn't mean im in favor of it for our team! Did you see the Islanders "draft preview" up now? It lists Smid as up there with Barker...that's a bit odd! Sounds to me the spin-experts at NYI.com have already started at it to prepare for the pick

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Good Mock Draft.. only thing is i'd change Wolski with Radulov but thats just my opinion. Other than that good mock draft, i would like to See Picard come over to Edmonton, Zajac dont know alot about him but he plays Junior A which i find a little sketchy for a guy that is supposed to go top 45

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
San Jose wouldn't take a goalie in the first round, no way...They had to unload Kipper because they were too deep at goalie.

As for what tripledekehockey said about Lisin, call me crazy, but I could see Vancouver taking him..

And then I couldn't see David Booth going in the first round either. I think Lyamin and Sindel might find their way into the first round, and same for Lepisto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad