Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team IV - Revolution hire Caleb Porter as new head coach

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Watching the Revs play Toronto tonight, and I got treated to a 45+ second conversation about the f***ing Maple Leafs.

FML.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Revs just kicked off against Inter Miami.

Game is in front of the Apple TV pay wall.

Man that Apple TV deal is sure growing the game of soccer in the US ain't it? :^)

Hope the MLS enjoy their upcoming bankruptcy with their record low ratings. What a joke.

Reactions: Mione134

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Man that Apple TV deal is sure growing the game of soccer in the US ain't it? :^)

Hope the MLS enjoy their upcoming bankruptcy with their record low ratings. What a joke.

I'm not a Revs fanatic but in the dead of summer I didn't mind going to the bar near my place to sit and watch a match on TV-38. You think I'm going to walk up to the bartender(they know me very well as a Bruins regular) and ask them to dig up a streaming MLS match? TNF and the occasional streamed Bruins games were enough of an adventure. The Revs will appear on FS1, once(May 31).

Reactions: EvilDead

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA

Considering Apple's deal is worth $2.5 billion, I'm thinking bankruptcy probably isn't in their immediate future.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Considering Apple's deal is worth $2.5 billion, I'm thinking bankruptcy probably isn't in their immediate future.

Nothing's immediate, but no one saw the fall of Washington Mutual in 2008 either. Look at how that panned out.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA

MASSIVE win for the USMNT. He's tied for 5th in scoring in Ligue 1 this year (to be fair, he's got 6 spot kicks). I think he's immediately the favorite to fill the #9 role.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
One of the craziest nights in English football history?

Sheffield Wednesday comes back from a 4-0 loss in the first match of the playoffs to win on penalties.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
One of the craziest nights in English football history?

Sheffield Wednesday comes back from a 4-0 loss in the first match of the playoffs to win on penalties.

As a neutral, that’s a great spectacle, but honestly, there’s no excuse for blowing a 5 goal lead in aggregate. That simply can’t happen. Heads gotta roll at Peterborough.

One of my best friends is from Ipswich. Really happy to see the Tractor Boys moving up.. Sir Bobby will be smiling.

On a side note, Newcastle are 2 point away from locking up a Champions League spot. If they take care of business at home vs Leicester next week, they are in. Massive accomplishment.

Hide the women, the Geordie boys are back in Europe!

Reactions: GabeTravels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad