GDT: MLKD matchup @Buffalo (game 44)

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Frack, I didn't even get here early enough to get in a SNOG. Couldn't get through the snow.
I've got the game recording so I can watch it at a more sane hour of the day....

Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Nice push to end the period but man do so many plays die on Duclair's stick. Good stuff from Granny, Hertl, Eklund at the end there. Love that breakout pass from Thrun. Nice to know he's got that in his locker--the Sharks need more of that from their defense.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
When does this season end. It's one thing to be desensitized to losing and I think we all are that way this year. It's quite another to be shut out by Buffalo of all teams. This team is atrocious.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
When does this season end. It's one thing to be desensitized to losing and I think we all are that way this year. It's quite another to be shut out by Buffalo of all teams. This team is atrocious.
I give them a pass this game. Long east coast road trip with bad weather, stuck in Ottawa and doesn’t get in til late last night for an early game. Don’t know how much practice they got in between games. Not surprised at the result.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
I am honestly enjoying this season more than some the past few years. Actively rooting for the team to lose (so we can get 1OA) is a ton better than hoping to win and failing. The dream of a top pick certainly more endearing than a playoff miss and 14OA. It’s the empty dulldrums that kills ya.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I am honestly enjoying this season more than some the past few years. Actively rooting for the team to lose (so we can get 1OA) is a ton better than hoping to win and failing. The dream of a top pick certainly more endearing than a playoff miss and 14OA. It’s the empty dulldrums that kills ya.
I'm just worried they won't get the top pick and then this suffering this season will be for nothing.

LilLeeroy

Dec 14, 2013
Actual hope without the dread of Doug Wilson Jr. being groomed as the successor too. Those years honestly almost killed any interest I had in the Sharks.

I'm just worried they won't get the top pick and then this suffering this season will be for nothing.
Buium, Levshunov, Parekh, and Silayev are all having historic years in their respective leagues. Not a bad year at all for a D needy team.

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
Just be prepared. CHI/PIT will win the lottery, Sharks will move down two spots, and Pittsburgh makes a run next year so that pick will be in the late 20's.

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
Just be prepared. CHI/PIT will win the lottery, Sharks will move down two spots, and Pittsburgh makes a run next year so that pick will be in the late 20's.
So true. I see some of the posters here are putting Celebrini in future sharks line up so on and so forth, but NHL Draft is so rigged that Gary Bettman and Bill Daly are so poise of getting Chi or Pit or a big market team like the Rangers will get the 1st pick overall. The sharks is a small market team which mean they bring little to the NHL tickets sales as suppose to the Rangers or Chi. Perennial Sharks will never pick 1st overall. Your entertainment dollar is not getting its fair share in the eyes of the Commish.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Team not being able to score - a problem all season.
Team not being able to kill penalties - a problem all season.
Team getting hemmed in their own zone - a problem all season.

There is literally zero improvement in any aspect this season. They're on historically bad pace, and they're likely to get even worse when they trade any asset worth anything.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Cas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad