MLFH Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFTeRMaTH*

whatever. I said 3 times now that Im not going to overrule the trade. If it gets vetoed its done, if it doesnt it goes through. Simple as that.

annashindler

Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
And the fact that I have all those veterans makes all the sense in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong but this a dynasty league? Thus my interest in Bennett.

AFTeRMaTH*

In 2 years it wont be nearly as bad as it now. I think its more likely we're upset because now its really just Oshie for Kessel as Bennett wont be FANTASY relevant for a few years.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
And Edmonton I sent you an offer. Responding is the typical courtesy

Maybe he wasn't on? It is a Saturday..

Thanks drag. The girl? Really Mapes? My name is Anna. Is it hard for you to play fantasy hockey with a woman?

Um no? I've called Euroflair a "Euro" before. I enjoy playing with every kind of background (I actually really respect a European in the league). So don't call me Mapes call me Shawn. Is it that hard to play with a Leafs fan :sarcasm:

AFTeRMaTH*

and my trade was basically Landeskog for Kane right now as Kucherov and MDC arent fantasy relevant really yet. Difference is me and mapes prefer Landeskog to Kane as this league rewards hitters and PIMs more than most leagues.

annashindler

Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I don't see the difference and as I've said we'll rework it. But if you think of the fact I'm building for the future and there was talk about Bennett going first it's not that bad. My goal is two years from now because like I said I have the veterans.

AFTeRMaTH*

I wish some of the other managers were as active as some of us in here right now.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I don't see the difference and as I've said we'll rework it. But if you think of the fact I'm building for the future and there was talk about Bennett going first it's not that bad. My goal is two years from now because like I said I have the veterans.

Bennett was never a serious threat to go first. Even predraft I believe they had Ek, Reinhart and Draisaitl talking. Which is typically for guys predicted to go top 3. It's also a pretty weak draft. I actually have 3 of the top 5 but only because after the first 10 rounds it's a crapshoot so why not?
But hey, if you feel he is the best in this draft everyone has an opinion. The best don't always go first.

AFTeRMaTH*

Weird. I reversed it and made me the only commish. I am very sorry about that. Please resend the proposals. There were 4 votes. Me, Mapes, RB, and Choi.

annashindler

Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Actually it'll have 0 we're just going to rework it because some of you were clearly overwhelmed by it. Lol. But I'll resend the others.

AFTeRMaTH*

EVERYONE needs to start using the fantrax site now daily. As lots of trades are being proposed and that is where all the action is. There is also a chatroom feature which is awesome. This will be our only thread on HFBoards.

AFTeRMaTH*

I also want to mention something.

You can only trade draft picks from the upcoming draft. I dont want picks traded for a draft 2 years away.
So this season the only draft picks that can be traded are 2015..
As it stands NOW we will have 2 rounds of drafting each year.
We will keep all of our players (36) then do a draft on the forums (reverse order of standings, NON-SNAKE). So you will gain 2 extra players, this is something I still need to decide, to make each team drop 2 after the draft or to add 2 extra spots each year until we get to 40. Also, lets say I have 4 draft picks from trading. I will then have to drop 4 players after the draft, or 2 if I add 2 extra rosters spots. This is nothing to worry about right now but I just want to make sure noone trades draft picks later than 2015.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Sorry guys - didn't mean to object the deal with Erie. That won't get 5 votes so it likely doesn't matter just pointing it out

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
I have no problem with any of the trades. Bennet is worth a lot and that trade is good for the future. Everything is good as far as I'm concerned

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I have no problem with any of the trades. Bennet is worth a lot and that trade is good for the future. Everything is good as far as I'm concerned

I'm not arguing about this deal much anymore but I would say Bennett isn't worth too much. I have Ekblad and Reinhart who are both worth more but don't expect much in a trade.

But hey, I'll let voting decide. It was more the personal attack on me that set me off (which was deleted quickly by a mod) but it's all good.

PJ13

Jun 3, 2014
Tampa Bay, Florida
I'm not arguing about this deal much anymore but I would say Bennett isn't worth too much. I have Ekblad and Reinhart who are both worth more but don't expect much in a trade.

But hey, I'll let voting decide. It was more the personal attack on me that set me off (which was deleted quickly by a mod) but it's all good.

Wow! Top picks in NHL entry drafts aren't worth much in Dynasty Leagues? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad