MLFH Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkproducer

Mar 25, 2008
I love you all. The world is perfect and I wanted to say something. I know i voted against the bennett trade, but I have to honest it wasn't because of his worth, I just don't think he will be that great a fantasy player even in two years.

But after some thought and not being under the influence it was dumb of me to veto because of my personal opinions about bennett. He rly could could be great like most think...I'm just in the minority.

Back to the question I had...so deals that are not rly considered fair value today but could be in 2 years are are frowned upon? Slippery slope, yes?

Oh and welcome to the league Anne( the gir)...lol

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Wow! Top picks in NHL entry drafts aren't worth much in Dynasty Leagues? LOL

Look at where they were drafted in our league. He was 4th overall in a very weak draft. Certainly not worth Kessel. If that's the case give me Kessel for Reinhart and Ekblad :sarcasm:

Hell you even sent me a pm telling me you know it's completely onesided. But I don't care if it goes through. I said what I thought, just find it funny that you're backtracking now

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I love you all. The world is perfect and I wanted to say something. I know i voted against the bennett trade, but I have to honest it wasn't because of his worth, I just don't think he will be that great a fantasy player even in two years.

But after some thought and not being under the influence it was dumb of me to veto because of my personal opinions about bennett. He rly could could be great like most think...I'm just in the minority.

Back to the question I had...so deals that are not rly considered fair value today but could be in 2 years are are frowned upon? Slippery slope, yes?

Oh and welcome to the league Anne( the gir)...lol

Honestly there's very very little chance Bennett will be near Kessel, especially in 2 years. But it's anyone's guess I suppose

Drag

Jan 16, 2010
I once traded M. Frolik, M. Del Zotto, D. Jeffrey and the #3 overall pick (MPS) for Zherdev and the #1 overall pick (Tavares.) This is in a dynasty currently in it's 7th season. People thought I lost the trade at the time due to Tavares being too slow and would not adapt well to the NHL. Look how things look now.

Point is, people value picks differently. Bennett could be a stud or he could be a bust. If he's a stud then the deal is in her favor, if he busts it's his win.

AFTeRMaTH*

Its all good hoez, just check your damn teams everyday and rejecrt trades if you dont like them. Theres a couple people (i wont name who) who arent doing that and trust me I am paying attention.

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
Aftermath

I notice on fantrax that you have the maximum number of games for the two extra skaters at 328. This should be 164.

AFTeRMaTH*

Tavares
Baertschi
Kucherov
Dal Colle

vs

Landeskog
Reinhart

lol

For the 12th time, its

Tavares
Kucherov
Dal Colle
Baertschi

for

Landeskog
S.Reinhart
plus the two free agents i got to pick up which were:
Granlund
Lehtera

its not that bad when you account hits into scoring.

Kucherov and Baertschi type prospects can be picked up in free agency easily like I did.

So essentially its:
Tavares (1st round pick) + Dal Colle(5th overall)
for
Landeskog(1st round pick) and S.Reinhart(2nd overall)

which is as even as it gets.
but keep *****ing please.

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
Probably going to take offers on Subban (one of the higher asked about people) for today, then either accept something that I Like or send out counter offers that other people can accept.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Anyone know if you can make trades via the fantrax app or see your offers anywhere?

Not in the app. It's a piss off. You can't chat either. But it's a bomb app for editing lines and look up players. Just sucks there's no chat or transaction part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad