Shawn Antoski - Garnet "Ace" Bailey
Pat Quinn - Tie Domi

Also my coach is John Muckler.

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
camperjr, you may want to update your lineup as well. Campbell is listed as the 7th D at the moment even though he's on your PP. Also, you said you grabbed Staal for the PK but he's currently not in the lineup.

All my other lineup recommendations still stand. There's no way Amonte should last until late in the MLD, but since you were the astute one to grab him, the only good place for him is in the top-6.

camperjr

Feb 19, 2007
camperjr, you may want to update your lineup as well. Campbell is listed as the 7th D at the moment even though he's on your PP. Also, you said you grabbed Staal for the PK but he's currently not in the lineup.

All my other lineup recommendations still stand. There's no way Amonte should last until late in the MLD, but since you were the astute one to grab him, the only good place for him is in the top-6.

On the main line-up page I have updated it all. Amonte on the first and Campbell in and Crowley out

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
The selections of Antoski and Domi left a gaping hole in the Rockets line-up. Camperjr did a lot of good in his introduction to the ATD - Amonte was probably the biggest steal of the draft among the gunners. But no matter what he does, there is a gap.

My suggestion would be to have Amonte as a second line scorer. Create a Kid Line of Staal-Getzlaf-Perry. But that leaves you with a huge hole on the third line. Flemming-Conroy is a good start. Domi or Antoski is a horrible finish. You're probably better off sliding a good defensive defenceman into that slot and moving on, because Domi and Antoski will be total liabilities, no matter where you play them.

Regher will provide challenges for Cain and Stastny. That's good news for the Rockets. And there is enough offensive talent to get at least a couple wins.

Peterborough has a big edge in net. Mowers' top-end was the best of any goalie in the draft. If he had a couple more elite seasons, he'd be a back-up in the ATD. The Petes also have a big edge behind the bench. Pilous is one of the top two or three coaches. Muckler is near the bottom.

One concern for their Petes is their seventh defenceman. Brown does not have the character to hold down such a role. That's the sort of thing that could fester as the playoffs move along.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Definitely like our chances in this series. Our top 6 is going to be very difficult to stop. Regher is solid, but rest of the Top 4 is going to have a lot of trouble stopping the Peterborough Top 6. With our big edge in nets and behind the bench, we should keep enough goals out to make the difference.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
The Peterborough Petes beat the Kelowna Rockets in 5 Games

1. Herb Cain
2. Johnny Mowers
3. Robyn Regehr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad