MLD 2012 Sign Up Thread

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Please sign up here. The policies of the draft are to be decided. The Draft Commissioner position is available. Please state your team name as soon as possible.

DaveG & tony D: ?
Velociraptor & Dwight: Sherbrooke Castors
Hedberg: CT Whale
Hobnobs: Winnipeg Monarchs
Seventieslord: ?
BringBackScuderi & vecens24: Pittsburgh Duquesne
Selfish Man: Pittsburgh Hornets
TheDevilMadeMe & Dreakmur: ?
Tarheelhockey: ?
VanIslander: Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
BenchBrawl: ?
Troll Ward: Raleigh Icecaps

The completed draft list from the ATD. All undrafted players are eligible here. http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1134463

Last edited by a moderator:

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Due to my work schedule for this year I'm going to be looking for a co-gm, I'd prefer Dave G of course because of familiarity but if anyone wants to co-gm with me they certainly can. When will we start this anyway?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I sat out MLD 2011 and ATD 2012 because of my double sock antics which I wholly regret and have apologized for. I was hoping to join MLD 2012 ... and as long as no one who is IN MLD 2012 objects to my participaton, then I'll accept seventieslord's invite.

Last edited:

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
Me and Dwight will be co-managing the Sherbrooke Castors

1731.gif

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I am in. Maybe start after the July long weekends?

July 9th?

I don't necessarily need or have to be commissioner, but now that I can access hfboards from work again (thank you, domain name change) I certainly have the time in my day to do it.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
For whatever reason, the MLD and lower drafts don't hold the same allure that they used to. I think I'll be sitting this and future minor league drafts out. I'll still be around for the ATD though.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I am unsure whether or not I will be participating in any drafts going forward , but I could always be there for a back-up plan if a GM abandon his team or if someone want a co-gm.Good luck to all participants.

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
I am unsure whether or not I will be participating in any drafts going forward , but I could always be there for a back-up plan if a GM abandon his team or if someone want a co-gm.Good luck to all participants.

And you call yourself an "ATD MANIAC" :shakehead :sarcasm:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
play nice, friends.

As I recall, Bench Brawl complained about being harrassed immediately via PM when he drafted a building. He never said who did it though.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
whatever , it's not important , the one who harrassed me has no moral authority , even though he accused me of trying to ''ruin'' the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad