Which is better?

• The show 23

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Madden 24

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
The show was free on game pass so I downloaded it. Haven't played a baseball game in forever. So the game play to me seems fine but I'm on beginner so it helps you along. I like building franchises in all my sports games so that's where I spent my time. It can be very time consuming for sure unless you just Sim everything and let the assistant do all the moves for you.

Scouting and drafting has been tough to figure out. Have Drafted high potential players but couldn't sign them because I didn't scout them enough and they weren't interested in signing. Also Drafted guys I thought were really good but were very poor. The offseason is also tough as you have renewable players, arbitration players, rule 5 draft and setting a 40 man roster on top of free agency and trades. Trading can be easy if you want as you can just throw in a lesser prospect to fill the value gap.

It's only been a week and haven't played each day but the days I did seemed to fly by and I didn't even complete a season. I don't even play the games, sometimes I'll come in at critical situations. So for me if it wasn't free I probably don't get it but happy it was as I've enjoyed it. Might get 24 when it goes on sale.

Reactions: avsfan9

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
You can really say that about almost any sports game, the Show is the game I would pick out of these two, but it really has not changed a whole lot over the last couple of years
Did you even play The Show 23? Otherwise you'd have mentioned the addition to the history and playability of the Negro leagues. This was an award winning game.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Did you even play The Show 23? Otherwise you'd have mentioned the addition to the history and playability of the Negro leagues. This was an award winning game.

Yes, I did for several months, I have played every one going back to the PS3 days, it is still a baseball game, you can only change so much

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I’m thinking of getting the new MLB the show on the switch. Is it the exact same game as the PlayStation version? Besides graphics anything else they hold back on?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad