Mitchell Miller's 2nd Chance

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Seems like he's not even the oldest player in the league, or the biggest for that matter, the Gamblers signed a few weeks older 6'4" 225 lbs guy from the Slovak professional league. :laugh:

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Second chance is not the exact term.

His second chance, he had in 2016 after being sentenced, expelled from his college. It is also possible, considering his hockey level that this affair has compromised its integration into the USDP.

It was the media which relaunched the affair four and a half years later through Joni Meyer-Crothers.

By forcing the Coyotes and North Dakota out of him, he was unofficially convicted a second time for the same fact. Which legally makes no sense.

There are currently journalists / activists on social networks who are working to condemn him a third time for the same fact by being scandalized by each of his comments. There are on this site, people who are psychologists and judge his personality without knowing him. There is a real desire to obtain his social death. I

Currently, some are debating Mitchell Miller's right to play in the 2021/22 USHL season for offenses sanctioned in February 2016 when he was playing in a local U14 league.

I think the Logan Mailloux affair helped his cause a lot to reintegrate him.

I liked Bergevin's reaction to him. All this media turmoil is all the more ridiculous because others (no need to quote them) have done worse, at a much older age, repeatedly without their presence in a major North American league under a lucrative contract. not created so much controversy.

Yes Mitchell Miller has the right to become the hockey player he wants or can become if he respects the law.

There is a justice that deals with criminals. Let them do their job. They are not no-name Internet users with selective outrage to lay down the law.

Especially since this story begins to date (almost 6 years). Stop the relentlessness said its detractors last year. It will be time one day for them to apply their principles considering Mitchell Miller.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I am aware of the thread. No interest in intervening. You've been going around in circles for over a year without ever talking about hockey for a fact that dates back almost 6 years.

On the one hand, there are those who, like me, find the questionable and irrational approach of banning a player for such old facts which go back to a time when he was 14 years old.

On the other, those who want to banish him for life by pretending to be psychological experts to justify banishment fot life.

Mitchell Miller's presence in NHL is absolutely not a concern. Sportingly, the NHL is very far from him. If he reaches this level, it will be around 2024-2025. 8-9 years after the facts.

I know of other cases concerning the NHL (Evander Kane) and the NFL (Deshaun Watson) for recent and repeated facts and which are not so much debate.

Last edited by a moderator:

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
  • Mitchell’s PARENTS ferociously defended Mitchell and said he would never do what he was accused of (urinating on a push pop then giving it to Isaiah, slamming Isaiah’s head into a locker, calling him N word) until video of the incident was found. At that point, Mitchell’s mother called it kids being kids.
  • Mitchell’s MOTHER, called the mother of Isaiah, harassing her that she’s overreacting and said “Do you know Mitchell ran the push pop under water first?”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad