Mitchell Marner vs. Andrei Svechnikov

Do you prefer Mitch Marner or Andrei Svechnikov?

• Mitchell Marner

Votes: 171 53.8%
  • Andrei Svechnikov

Votes: 126 39.6%
  • I do not want to have either player on my roster unfortunately

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • I prefer not to answer

Votes: 13 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
As they used to say way back when the world population was 5.6 billion…pwnt?
A lot of data scientists are using faulty mathematics and/or making too many assumptions. The reality is that, if the global population was about 5.6 billion around the year 2000, it's impossible that it's now over 8 billion. There's just no way people could reproduce that quickly.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
A lot of data scientists are using faulty mathematics and/or making too many assumptions. The reality is that, if the global population was about 5.6 billion around the year 2000, it's impossible that it's now over 8 billion. There's just no way people could reproduce that quickly.

Speaking of 2000, someone needs to watch more Maury

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
It was 5.6B in 1994. And a 1-2% annual growth rate is nothing. Look at birth rates in developing nations.

World Population by Year - Worldometer

Reactions: Lil Tuzzi Bert

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
The real question is who gets more overrated, Marner by Leaf fans or Svechnikov by the rest of the league. I remember people were calling him the next best goal scorer last year, good times

I will say this: once Svechnikov grows into his frame he will be a beastly player. And if Marner can figure it out in the playoffs, you can start putting him in the conversation with Pastrnak, Panarin etc. But as of right now neither deserve the hype they've gotten

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Svech, I can't think of a better winger to develop with Zegras.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad