Mitchell Marner vs. Andrei Svechnikov

Do you prefer Mitch Marner or Andrei Svechnikov?

• Mitchell Marner

Votes: 171 53.8%
  • Andrei Svechnikov

Votes: 126 39.6%
  • I do not want to have either player on my roster unfortunately

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • I prefer not to answer

Votes: 13 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Neither. Marner is a little kid who’s great in the regular season but disappoints and cries in the playoffs. Svech hasn’t been the same since he was KO’d by Ovi. Rangers have enough wingers

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Marner is a little kid who’s great in the regular season but disappoints and cries in the playoffs.

LMAO. Marner was 23 years old the last time he played in the playoffs. Give him more than 12 seconds to figure things out. The FACT is......he's a super elite young player who's averaged a 96 point pace the last three years running. And he leads his team in playoff points over the last five years.

Marner wins this......or SHOULD win it.......by eleventy billion.

Reactions: uncleben

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
LMAO. Marner was 23 years old the last time he played in the playoffs. Give him more than 12 seconds to figure things out. The FACT is......he's a super elite young player who's averaged a 96 point pace the last three years running. And he leads his team in playoff points over the last five years.

Nah he's literally a horrible player in the playoffs with a ridiculous salary

Reactions: Lays

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

A 23 year old who gets nervous when he’s in his own zone in game 7, flips the puck out of his own zone when pressured, takes a penalty, and cries in the penalty box. Not to mention his contract..he’s like Gaudreau. He is a great regular season performer, but I’d rather not have him on my team

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007

Sure if he was paid like someone who can afford to figure it out. Unfortunately he’s paid like someone who should be performing much better in the playoffs.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Svech hasn’t been the same since he was KO’d by Ovi.
8fyLr3H.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad