Prospect Info: Mitch Marner - Takes on the OHL playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Marner with another assist in a very pretty goal.

Erie is getting massacred here.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
A few days ago, for fun, I predicted on the main board that the series would go 6 and Marner would have 7 goals and 10 assists for 17 pts and people thought that was a bit ambitious. If his start is any indication, it may prove to have been conservative.

This is a series I think you are going to see the best of him. He always seems to have that extra motivation against Erie and Strome, and every game in this series will be big. He is a big-gamer.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
You can bet the usual suspects were hoping Erie would win so they could talk about how Strome is more clutch and simply better than Marner.

Too bad they've all crawled back into their holes for now.

BWDude

Nov 13, 2015
You can bet the usual suspects were hoping Erie would win so they could talk about how Strome is more clutch and simply better than Marner.

Too bad they've all crawled back into their holes for now.

Man, have you seen how bad the main boards have been the past few days? There are so many people who are just hammering into our players. I find it funny that it is only Oilers, Vancouver, Jets and Flames fans though.

But in other news: Go Marner!

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Man, have you seen how bad the main boards have been the past few days? There are so many people who are just hammering into our players. I find it funny that it is only Oilers, Vancouver, Jets and Flames fans though.

But in other news: Go Marner!

Yup, I just gave up posting there. The inferiority complex is just insane. Like these people spend more time in Leafs threads than they do in their own teams...:laugh:

Apparently Strome has somehow proven without a doubt that he is better than Marner... Coincidentally only one of them is up for OHL MVP and it isn't Strome.

Mad Brills*

Playing on the 4th line in the NHL > falling into bad habits again next year.

Mad Brills*

I've read he's been a bit lazy during games sometimes. Won't happen in the NHL, could happen again playing against 17 year olds again

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I've read he's been a bit lazy during games sometimes. Won't happen in the NHL, could happen again playing against 17 year olds again

When he's been out there for 2+ minutes then yeah. Won't be apparent when he's hustling for 30 second shifts in the NHL tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad