Mitch Marner discussion thread continued ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
A solid organization that regularely wins series (Iike Boston) wouldn't have given it a 2nd thought
Boston keeps what fits in to both team identity and playoff success.

They’ve traded away better players than we are worrying over.

Reactions: KinMan

IrishInOntario

May 18, 2013
Side note. Campbell was juggling pucks for the start of the game and everyone I was chatting with about the game knew he was going to let in a soft goal. Montreal was just twisting shots from anywhere waiting for one to bounce to them. Campbell made it easier then that, but he’s not your cup goalie.

Id start in goal in Toronto and not worry about Marner.

Marner's play cannot be defended. Two playoffs series in a row. It's time to go. Look to return a minute eating #1 defenseman in return. Somebody like a Seth Jones, who could be available.

Goaltending was already going to be addressed, with Anderson coming off the books. The ideal situation is probably to add somebody for around 3.5-4.0 million to save money on Anderson, and platoon that guy and Campbell.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Gotta look at options.

-how broke are the pegulas? I read a bunch about that earlier. Would they go for marner?

eichel is owed 60 million with 10 in SB over the next 6 years.

marner is owed 25 million over 4 years with 24 of that in SB........ I’m not sure how that would work though. Eichel is injured and wants out. They need a C.

I think given the comparable production and 15 million in savings. Marner is worth more. I would try to get dahlin if possible. Marner and sandin for dahlin and eichel?

would tkachuk sign here long term?
would Dallas trade heiskanen?

Petersen for marner? Who knows about the value. But we have a top 5 scorer who makes 6.25 x 4 in real money. Has to be worth something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad