Goalies: Mitch Korn?

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
Son just finished a Korn camp and he has some great info and drills but is it me or dose Mitch have OPD or what?

He spent the whole clinic telling "Jew" jokes (Like he was a Yiddish comic in the Poconos in the 50's) and snapping at first year goalie.

Before you ask OPD is Obnoxious Personality Disorder.

Some of the instructors, and rink staff named him "Mitch the B-word". (it rhymes)

Again he passed on some of the best info I have seen in any camp, but allot of the drills are rehashed Steve Davies drills from 20 + years ago.

As well it seemed way over booked with 10 stations, all with 4 goalies per.

The first day was a review of very basic stuff like stance. and then rapidly moved forward to very advanced info like lost pucks in the crease.

Any more MK info anybody? Good, or bad.

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
Strange is not the issue. OPD is.

2 goalies in this family and lots of goalie friends. your post was not helpful.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
That wasn't a Mitch Korn camp, it was his evil twin brother Hitch Korn. You got bamboozled.

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
Yeah I have heard nothing but good thing so I was wondering if anyone else had any issues. Still think its a good camp and will do it again but I had more than one parent approach me to ask how my son liked it and complain.

Doctor No

Oct 26, 2005
hockeygoalies.org
Does he still give out the manual?

Mine's from (around) 1999, but it's still my go-to primary resource whenever my game is slipping. Super useful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad