Mission HE550 Inline Hockey Skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I've decided to get reinvolved with inline hockey after not playing for a few years. I plan to play a few games for fun this year, and get involved with a league when I have some time off next summer.

Anyways, I've done a little research about the inline skates on the market, and it sounds like there are several options on the market, but I've heard a lot of good things about the Mission line of inline skates. The Mission 950's have a particularly good reputation, but I'm having a tough time locating them in any stores in Vancouver, and i'm not really willing to pay through the nose for them. Mission also has two other senior hockey skates, the HE550's and the HE350's. Both of which I have found very little information on.

I was surfing the websites for Vancouver stores today, and saw that Sportmart are having a sale and selling their Mission HE550's for $99 cdn -- where as on US websites the same skates are selling for $150 usd.

So, it looks like a pretty good bargain. But I'm still a bit wary. Has anyone here tried the Mission HE550's? How do they compare to other inline hockey skates?

Thanks for any advice. :)

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
you just cant go wrong with a pair of missions. ive worn their skates for about 8 years now and i wouldnt wear anything else. i have the wicked lites their top end skate from a few years ago and would spend the $450 on them again without hesitating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad