Celebrity Death: Miss Cleo

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/26/miss-cleo-dead-psychic/

There won't be any more calls to Miss Cleo ... the iconic TV psychic is dead after battling cancer ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for Miss Cleo -- whose real name was Youree Harris -- tells us she died Tuesday morning in Palm Beach County, FL. We're told she was recently hospitalized, but was discharged last week to a hospice center.

Bet she didn't see that coming, now

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
She had colon cancer, so yeah, I think she did see that one coming.....but don't let me get in the way of joking about someone's death.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
She had colon cancer, so yeah, I think she did see that one coming.....but don't let me get in the way of joking about someone's death.

She made a career out of fooling people, her death is tragic but let's not pretend there's no irony in this.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
She made a career out of fooling people, her death is tragic but let's not pretend there's no irony in this.

I think the only point the thread was made was to fit that lame joke in, at the expense of her death.

Whatever, enjoy the irony then. :dunno:

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008

Where's the irony?

Are you telling me psychics aren't supposed to die...

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I think the only point the thread was made was to fit that lame joke in, at the expense of her death.

Whatever, enjoy the irony then. :dunno:

Then why post in the thread? She made a living based on lying and scamming people. RIP and all but the jokes are expected and fine IMHO

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Thousands of dupes around the world will now be reaching out to John Edwards and Teresa Caputo to receive their messages from Miss Cleo from beyond the grave.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Then why post in the thread? She made a living based on lying and scamming people. RIP and all but the jokes are expected and fine IMHO

Because I was curious as to the cause of her death, and when finding out about her colon cancer, I felt bad that she struggled with cancer, as I do the many people who also do, and died. I also wanted to comment about the distasteful 'jokes' about someone who died by cancer...a disease that isn't funny, regardless of who it afflicts.

"RIP and all" indeed. :rolleyes:

Acadmus

pastured mod
Jul 22, 2003
Vermont
Because I was curious as to the cause of her death, and when finding out about her colon cancer, I felt bad that she struggled with cancer, as I do the many people who also do, and died. I also wanted to comment about the distasteful 'jokes' about someone who died by cancer...a disease that isn't funny, regardless of who it afflicts.

Frankly I find all these jokes predictable...

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

Good point. Here I was rejoicing in her suffering and reveling that it was cancer specially that did her in.

:rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad