Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Zacha minus 4 through 2 periods and 11 mins of ice time.

They took this guy over Provy

:whine::whine::razz::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'll never forget that day. I was sitting in front of the TV on a knee repeating "don't do it don't do it" and they didn't do it.

I literally yelled "I SWEAR TO f***ING GOD RON" then sat in silence until it happened lol

When I met Provy I told him my favorite player was Pavel Zacha because the devils picked him instead of you and he started cracking up

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I'll never forget that day. I was sitting in front of the TV on a knee repeating "don't do it don't do it" and they didn't do it.

I literally yelled "I SWEAR TO ****ING GOD RON" then sat in silence until it happened lol

When I met Provy I told him my favorite player was Pavel Zacha because the devils picked him instead of you and he started cracking up

Thats f***ing awesome!!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I literally yelled "I SWEAR TO ****ING GOD RON" then sat in silence until it happened lol

That was my second-favorite ever moment at a draft, surpassed only by us taking Mike Ricci in 1990. It was just so ****ing delicious. We all knew he was one of the few in a great draft that was sure to bust super hard, and the Devils just ate it :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m conflicted when it comes to Bundy. I’m not sure it’s cool to pick on the homeless.

Plus he often has to sit beside a brain damaged bug eyed alien thing.

I don't even mind him, like at all, but I had to shoot my shot at Colby and Bundy got caught up in the narrative.

Reactions: BiggE

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Thats ****ing awesome!!
UDEd3EJ.jpg

@FlyerNutter do you still have Charneski's pharmD hat I think it's only fair to post that shit

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I am a little curious if one of these “stories” will come out regarding the Flyers.

You’ve got a few guys that I think could probably be named in something like what we are hearing.

-Therrien?
-Clarke?
-Hextall as GM?

Reactions: BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad