OT: Miscellaneous NHL Talk XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Lucic isn't ok with anyone doing anything to him. Can't hit him on the ice without him throwing a hissy fit.

Some people are fine being hypocritical as well. I recently took a silly philosophical fitness test. I almost scored having no tensions, but I had one. The reason I have it: I'm okay with that double standard (my desire to always drive my car while other people should try to protect the environment). I'm just bit of a jerk like that.

I get the feeling Lucic isn't losing any sleep, either. Would love him on the Flyers.

If I played professional hockey, I'd be the same way. Playing dirty, but losing my mind when I was touched.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
what's wrong with that? It's even more pathetic that Plakanek just stood there and took it. He must have went to the Daniel & Henrik Sedin School of Defense

Nope. That's part of what gave Montreal the mental edge. They went right after Boston physically, but they didn't get sucked into any of the extra crap that comes along with playing Boston. I have to say that I like the makeup of Montreal. They've got a lot of character up there, and they're not nearly as soft as they were in years past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad