OT: Miscellaneous NHL Talk XVI (Playoff Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maybe we should convince Hextall to coach. I hear ex-goalies who are slightly crazy make for good coaches. There's even this brand new never before seen thing about pulling goalies early?!?! Seems pretty crazy. :laugh:

bauerhockey02

Mar 15, 2009
Ok no. No no no no

I was at peace with this season being over but I can't watch Bryz go further than the Flyers. Avs need to win this.

This! Plus I want my 10 points in the bracket challenge :laugh: I can get another 13 points if the Kings win since I predicted Kings over Sharks in 7 games. Only series I messed up so far is the Tampa/Habs series because I thought for whatever reason someone other than Lindback would start.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
You can bet that Thornton would trade in a bunch of his earnings to win the Cup

Honesty he won a gold medal with Canada but he was horrible during that tournament & didn't play a big role on the team (leadership wise). Canada would have still won if you swapped him out for me or you.

It's has to be disappointing to continually lead your team to failure when you're always one of the favorites to win it all going in.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
the argument evolved into what would be a more memorable moment. ANd for that i would still arguing giroux doing something that epic would be as memorable if not more so than a stanley cup victory.

That's like saying the 2010 comeback against Boston was more memorable than a Cup win.

I'm sure if the Kings win tonight, but ultimately don't win the Cup this year, 2012 will be more memorable for their fans.

A Cup is always the pinnacle of any season.

nevermore

Cap space since 2005
Oct 25, 2007
If anything Torts would make Flyers/Penguins game more fun than they already are.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
That's like saying the 2010 comeback against Boston was more memorable than a Cup win.

I'm sure if the Kings win tonight, but ultimately lose the Cup this year, 2012 will be more memorable for their fans.

A Cup is always the pinnacle of any season.

no its not because it wasnt a moment. yzerman's game 7 ot shot is more memorable moment than any aspect of the stanley cup played that year.

RJ8812*

no its not because it wasnt a moment. yzerman's game 7 ot shot is more memorable moment than any aspect of the stanley cup played that year.

who gives a **** about how "memorable" a moment was if you don't win the Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad