OT: Miscellaneous NHL Talk XV (Magic Numbers in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Pens fans starting to sour on Neal saying they wouldn't be at all opposed to shopping him. :laugh:

Funny thing is that we'd actually make decent trade partners if Neal wasn't the single biggest piece of **** since Cooke and, ya know, if it wasn't the Pens...

dookie88

Aug 18, 2008
Germany
So I was going to say that Backes had that coming a long time, but seeing how the Chicago players chirped him while he was essentially still out was absolutely disgusting.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
So I was going to say that Backes had that coming a long time, but seeing how the Chicago players chirped him while he was essentially still out was absolutely disgusting.

Shouldn't have been anything more than 2 minutes for interference. Penalizing the outcome is a joke.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm

Chirping guys who don't know where they are must be one of Toews' legendary intangibles. :sarcasm:

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011

I didn't see that just the hit, but that's weaksauce if they were chirping him, crazy how the Flyers still have a rep from the 70's that they are still punished for today and **** like this is "ok" because well it's not big bad Philly

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Disappointing stuff from the Blackhawks. I was always led to believe as good ol' boys from Western Canada, with the influence of the Bowmans and a good coach like Quennville that they were above that kind of stuff. Probably shows that no one really ever is.

If this was Torres, he'd be suspended forever. But he isn't, so he'll be suspended for 2 games. I said on the main board though, we'll see what kind of post-Shanahan balls the DOPS has. This was before I noticed the CBC feed where Seabrook is obviously taunting a guy whose favorite color at the time was the radio

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Shouldn't have been anything more than 2 minutes for interference. Penalizing the outcome is a joke.

Seabrook earned that 5 minute major & will likely earn the suspension as well. He had ample time to let up but didn't & instead drove his elbow/forearm directly into Backes head with a pretty good amount of force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad