Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

97KMKcX.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I have watched that film twice and literally remember like one scene. Kind of bizarre really. Especially with hockey being the subject. I guess probably as pretty vanilla from what I remember. Decent, middle of the road film.

Best part of that movie is Mike Myers doing play-by-play and Little Richard singing the National Anthem while freezing his ass off.

Overall, it's not a bad entry in the hockey movie genre.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Of course if we had Makar, how would we handle the ED?

Expose Lindblom, Jake and JVR I guess and go 4-4
Provy. Makar. Myers.

What am I missing?

I have watched that film twice and literally remember like one scene. Kind of bizarre really. Especially with hockey being the subject. I guess probably as pretty vanilla from what I remember. Decent, middle of the road film.
I remember one scene too. Only because I was watching with my dad as a kid and had to witness him scramble to find the remote to fast forward through the scene.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA

tl;dw At about 1:20 they basically say that the league is looking to change the draft lottery system but they don't divulge anything beyond that, other than speculation that they'd probably weigh the odds more heavily in favor of the bottom teams (so... basically exactly what we had until five years ago?)

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

I think I’ve only watched it a few times as a kid around when it came out. I haven’t seen it as an adult to be honest.

Reactions: Appleyard

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet

tl;dw At about 1:20 they basically say that the league is looking to change the draft lottery system but they don't divulge anything beyond that, other than speculation that they'd probably weigh the odds more heavily in favor of the bottom teams (so... basically exactly what we had until five years ago?)

Just in time for the pens rebuild. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad