NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I’d hold off on ripping Yzerman. He’s drafted well and not pushed his young guys into situations that they can’t handle. If Larkin doesn’t get banged up and miss some games, the Wings would have made the POs. They’re a team on the rise. Larkin is a neglected star in the making. He is a player. Best Wing since Yzerman.
So in his 5 years he's been there they might not have made the playoffs maybe bubble, so what's their current core looks like going forward?

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Can't spell Canes without Necas

1715903139179.png

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I’d hold off on ripping Yzerman. He’s drafted well and not pushed his young guys into situations that they can’t handle. If Larkin doesn’t get banged up and miss some games, the Wings would have made the POs. They’re a team on the rise. Larkin is a neglected star in the making. He is a player. Best Wing since Yzerman.

Lmao you forgot about Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Lidstrom already?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Wings were 22nd and 29th this season in 5v5 GF% and xGF%. They were a good PP + smoke and mirrors.

Yzerman lucking out with a few picks, while blowing a ton of high value ones his whole career, and earning his reputation as an elite drafter and manager is its own smoke and mirrors trick. Ken Holland is proud.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Canes are cooking Rags. Plus staying out of the box limiting their PP too. Wonder if or when we will see Kreider go back to his old habit of running goalies.

Edit: that turned out different than expected

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Wings were 22nd and 29th this season in 5v5 GF% and xGF%. They were a good PP + smoke and mirrors.

Yzerman lucking out with a few picks, while blowing a ton of high value ones his whole career, and earning his reputation as an elite drafter and manager is its own smoke and mirrors trick. Ken Holland is proud.
A Shayne Gostisbehere special.

Now I wait.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Pics? That sound amazing I need to see it

Edit: getting the feeling I might need to clarify that I’m not into pics of guys with big knockers, though I also want to clarify that there’s nothing wrong with that and I am by no means kink shaming I’m just saying that’s not my type
I should have snapped a pic, but I didn't....I'm sorry

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Fake Stevie Y and fake Ken Holland really are great emulators of real life.

Reactions: pit and Magua

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
When the Rangers scores the second goal after the Canes missed some incredible chances, I said to my dad that I could see the Canes losing this; you could see how the soft goal sapped the players.

I apologize for bringing this to reality. :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad