Rumor: Minnesota's Zucker, Niederreiter and Coyle in the midst of trade talks

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
You do realize what Nylander is being talked about here, don't you, and that the 3rd is a third round pick? McCabe is a nothing on the Wild...don't know that he'd crack the lineup. That's an absolutely crap offer.

Getting rid of one year of Ennis is not that hard. Trade him with retention, or buy him out.
No, I didn't. I think I just skimmed over the McCabe part and confused him with some hybrid of Jamie Devane and Greg McKegg. My bad. I absolutely would not trade Nino and Zucker for Alex Nylander. I wouldn't trade either for him.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Alex "regress in the bus instead of training" Nylander. No thanks.

This guy's career might actually end of changing the euro-juniors AHL rules in a few years.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dang. I really like Coyle and would love to see him on the Jets.

He’s quite the **** disturber and his skill set would fit in quite well with what we’ve got going on.

Problem is that we’re division rivals so I’m sure both teams would rather not deal with each other and I’m not sure we’ve got the proper pieces that the swipe would be interested in or we’d be interested in giving up.
Coyle on the Jets would be...disturbing.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
No, I didn't. I think I just skimmed over the McCabe part and confused him with some hybrid of Jamie Devane and Greg McKegg. My bad. I absolutely would not trade Nino and Zucker for Alex Nylander. I wouldn't trade either for him.
:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad