Minnesota @ Wisconsin tonight

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
hey folks, i think most if not all of the WJC talent should be in the lineup for the minnesota/wisconsin game tonight. it's free to watch for everyone if you're interested. guys like okposo, wheeler, stoa, carman, mcbain, e johnson, skille, geoffrion, goligoski, etc... a good chance to catch a bunch of top NHL prospects.

it starts at 8:00 EST. you can get the link to the game here under today's date:

http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/news/20070108.php

the game is being replayed pretty much all night, so if you miss it live you can see it again later. the broadcast times are outlined in that article.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
#1 Gophers Streak is over ...

FYI, if you missed it live, you missed a hell of a game. the badgers upset the #1 gophers and ended the 22 game unbeaten streak.

reminder that you can catch it again all night at the link i posted earlier.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
the cstv feed, which is where that game is from, usually shows live ncaa games every friday and saturday night. tomorrow night is bowling green vs. nebraska. they replay throughout the night too. they even show the occasional archived game like an old frozen four game or something. there's plenty of other ncaa coverage from other feeds, which is all in that article i posted earlier. there's a new article each week.

Gopher_Nut

Dec 8, 2005
Played much better in a 1-0 win Saturday. Loss would come sooner or later, just wish it wasn't against the Badgers!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad