GDT: Minnesota Wild vs. Minnesota Wild, Jan 16th 2013 @ 7pm on FSN/KFAN

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Please let me know as I will be heading over there after work.

Oh man it was nuts in there....waited in line about an hour and a half to finally buy my stuff. Thing is, if they have any jerseys left, apparently you can exchange them for a different size, name and color....so as long as you can find an adult sized one you would be able to make that exchange. There's a bunch of other nice Wild apparel though that I'm sure will be left.

CG5

Jan 18, 2011
Waukesha, WI
Oh man it was nuts in there....waited in line about an hour and a half to finally buy my stuff. Thing is, if they have any jerseys left, apparently you can exchange them for a different size, name and color....so as long as you can find an adult sized one you would be able to make that exchange. There's a bunch of other nice Wild apparel though that I'm sure will be left.

Interesting...I was told at Maplewood you can only exchange for size. Player, color had to be the same.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Interesting...I was told at Maplewood you can only exchange for size. Player, color had to be the same.

Yeah I was very skeptical of that....but they were telling this to a lot of people so if they were wrong, there are going to be quite a few angry Wild fans.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN

I was at Maplewood too, what a nightmare that was. I got there at 9:55 and got in the store around 11:45 or maybe a little later. Luckily I got the last green Suter, it's a XXL but I'll be able to change it for my size.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
The Black and Gold game was streamed live on NHL.com.

Hopefully the same is true for Green and White.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

Yeah, I guess I don't need to go that bad. Good for you for enduring the madness. :thumbu:

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Team Red

Parise-Koivu-Heatley
Bouchard-Brodziak-Clutterbuck
Veilleux-Dowell-Palmieri
McMillan-McIntyre-Kassian

Suter-Spurgeon
Dumba-Genoway
Mara-Fredheim

Harding
Hackett

Team White

Cullen-Granlund-Setoguchi
Mitchell-Konopka-Powe
Zucker-Larsson-Coyle
Bulmer-Phillips-Rau

Stoner-Gilbert
Prosser-Falk
Kampfer-Medvec

Backstrom
Kuemper

P10p

May 15, 2012
Can someone tweet Russo to see if wild.com will be streaming?

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
Team Red

Parise-Koivu-Heatley
Veilleux-Dowell-Palmieri

Suter-Spurgeon
Dumba-Genoway
Mara-Fredheim

Harding
Hackett

Team White

Mitchell-Konopka-Powe
Zucker-Larsson-Coyle
Bulmer-Phillips-Rau

Stoner-Gilbert
Prosser-Falk
Kampfer-Medvec

Backstrom
Kuemper

Red looks real strong.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Team Red

Parise-Koivu-Heatley
Veilleux-Dowell-Palmieri

Suter-Spurgeon
Dumba-Genoway
Mara-Fredheim

Harding
Hackett

Team White

Mitchell-Konopka-Powe
Zucker-Larsson-Coyle
Bulmer-Phillips-Rau

Stoner-Gilbert
Prosser-Falk
Kampfer-Medvec

Backstrom
Kuemper

Real interested to see how these guys do against the NHLers. I would have to assume they will be going all out tonight.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
I don't know if I have ever been this excited for a scrimmage before! I wish I could be there. To everyone who is going have a great time!:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad