• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I was always high on him but ROR ohl first all-star team and voted by coaches as the best defensive dman in the Western conference, and 2nd in OHL dman of the year won me out.
To me, he has done nothing but steadily improve in the past two years, while showing leadership skills. My only slight doubt is whether his frame is strong enough to back up the physical game that he plays. Otherwise, I am more or less penciling him as a Marco Scandella type Dman, with a chance that he becomes something more than that.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think you could pretty easily make a case for any of like 5 different guys here. I think Khusnutdinov has the highest ceiling and could still end up being a center, so I'll go with him, but Addison, O'Rourke and Beckman are all in the conversation.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
To me, he has done nothing but steadily improve in the past two years, while showing leadership skills. My only slight doubt is whether his frame is strong enough to back up the physical game that he plays. Otherwise, I am more or less penciling him as a Marco Scandella type Dman, with a chance that he becomes something more than that.
Exactly the same. Scandella in his prime here is my expectation as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad