Minnesota Wild General Discussion XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
There's life in the room :D

Maybe Guerin is a genius, they're winning games, and the culture issue seems to be fixed.

Reactions: keppel146

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Mostly meaningless, but:

If Fiala had a shooting percentage more in line with his career, he'd have 8 goals right now (20 points in 22 games, pacing 30+45=75). If he was more in line with his first two seasons here he'd have 9 or 10 goals.

If Kaprizov had a shooting percentage in line with what he did last year, he'd have 13 goals right now (31 points in 22 games, pacing 48+67=115).

Reactions: Slotski

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Mostly meaningless, but:

If Fiala had a shooting percentage more in line with his career, he'd have 8 goals right now (20 points in 22 games, pacing 30+45=75). If he was more in line with his first two seasons here he'd have 9 or 10 goals.

If Kaprizov had a shooting percentage in line with what he did last year, he'd have 13 goals right now (31 points in 22 games, pacing 48+67=115).

I also found it interesting that Kaprizov, Fiala and Hartman each have 74 shots, and they're tied for 13th most in the league.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Mostly meaningless, but:

Fiala doesn’t want to price himself out so he’s not shooting well

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
from the land of sky blue water , hamms the beer refreshing. i guess guerin deserves some credit but i would never have guessed if our top 2 goal scorers were off their pace and we still were missing a quality center i would say theres no possibility we'd be doing this well. what a hard working blue collar team we have and so far the formula is working (knock on wood)

Reactions: Jesus comma Brodin

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Mostly meaningless, but:

I wonder how much of this correlates to playing better competition.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota

@Jesus Brodin's is comparable, I think he just keeps it in his stomach.

I am beyond flattered you thought of me, and while this man is everything I have strived to be (and more) alas I cannot take credit for this spectacle of beauty, greatness, and inspiration.

While my collection has mostly been the contents of these cans. I do have one of those sequence machines with their logo somewhere. Gotta hang it up front and center in the house now.

Last edited:

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
would you prefer Kaprizov hart trophy finalist and a 1st round loss, or not a finalist and a 2nd round loss?

Reactions: Nsjohnson

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I just want a real run.

I want 2003 feelz again. I was in like 8th grade and it was the most exciting thing to this day I've ever seen.

Of course, two 0-3 series that became 4-3 helped too. Then Giguere happened.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I just want a real run.

I want 2003 feelz again. I was in like 8th grade and it was the most exciting thing to this day I've ever seen.

Of course, two 0-3 series that became 4-3 helped too. Then Giguere happened.
I want a cup and excitement on the way there. For the first time ever, I have confidence that one of those things is possible.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Can someone please link the MN Wild Instagram account pic with Hartman holding out his hand to the refs showing that #11 had taken his helmet off before the fight, and they pasted a big "L" for Loss pleaassseeee it's gold!

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I remember when KK signed thinking man this guy is gunna play here for his contract and then make a dash for the door during his FA because this team just cannot really compete.

I am not saying they are contenders, but I will say he must be having a lot of fun.

And in front of the crowd, too, which I bet he really loves playing in front of (versus last year).

He looks loose and creative out there.

I now think he may 'find' a home here. But who knows, we'll see when we cross that bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad