Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2023-24

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
OMG, Wallsted may have just made the save of the year by a Wild goalie.

EDIT: No, the puck hit the post, lol. I thought he got his stick on it, it was a rebound to an open player on a wide open net.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
So I guess we just hope that Marjo , Freddy , Foligno and Zucc all have career years this year and we squeak into the playoffs on the bubble and get Jetted in the 1st rd again?

This somehow causes Kap to decide he want that type of success for the rest of his career and he resigns?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
The breezer advertisements for Sweden completely ruin the look IMO, looks terrible next to the striped socks.

JEE is such a beast, it hasn’t been long but still missed watching him.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
OMG, Wallsted may have just made the save of the year by a Wild goalie.

EDIT: No, the puck hit the post, lol. I thought he got his stick on it, it was a rebound to an open player on a wide open net.
The replay on this, it looks like Wallstedt actually would have gotten it with the blade of his stick had it been on net, great stretch and nice highlight reel of saves for him at the intermission.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
We got a Wild goal! Bacon scores from the face off dot, coming in alone in the O-zone. It came a minute after Shark's Fabian Zetterlund scored 1-0. 6 minutes to go.

Wallstedt lets in a goal, I think it went in above his shoulder on the far side, shooter was just above the face off dot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad