Pre-Game Talk: Minnesota vs Toronto game is on the twerks

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We gon treally, I mean really bounce this thang tomorrow! Now that we have matthews back, they in big big trouble with a capital T. We scoring much and we playing the D-game pretty smart now mayne. Ain't even no thang. Also the big day for nylander, william. Lets see if that thang gon twerk out as well. Big big hours coming for the Leafs nation. I'ma keep my eyes open and see to it. Y'all is seeing it too I'm sure. Lets see if big numbers is falling down like them dominoes is. It all falls down tomorrow and we STILL WIN. It's fun times now mayne.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
We gon treally, I mean really bounce this thang tomorrow! Now that we have matthews back, they in big big trouble with a capital T. We scoring much and we playing the D-game pretty smart now mayne. Ain't even no thang. Also the big day for nylander, william. Lets see if that thang gon twerk out as well. Big big hours coming for the Leafs nation. I'ma keep my eyes open and see to it. Y'all is seeing it too I'm sure. Lets see if big numbers is falling down like them dominoes is. It all falls down tomorrow and we STILL WIN. It's fun times now mayne.

Good stuff coach

We need some positivity around here and kicking the ever loving **** out of Minnesota is just the ticket

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Twerks and Traikos

Eve of Willy Game.

Nothing like an actual game to get ones mind off of distractions. Want to see leafs start to bury teams in the first 5 minutes of games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad