GDT: Minnesota @ New Jersey | 6PM CT - 2AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I think it's time to start looking at why this happens every year around this time. Seriously....

Every single year, like clock work. The team just collapses and needs to fight for their life to get back into it. Is it coaching? Is it lack of effort? This team shows unreal potential but then just fall apart for no reason what so ever. I thought we had depth so don't even dare say how badly you miss Parise. If you have depth, one injury shouldn't cripple the team

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
At this point I think the refs not calling penalties in our favor are kind of doing us a favor.

I agree, but it seems like an agenda with Peel. He needs to be banned from officiating Wild games.

I still feel that the Wild brass needs to come out and say something about the lack of respect the Wild get from the officiating because right now it's so bad it makes me question the legitimacy of the NHL.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Two threads on the main board first page: Carey Price overrated and Schneider horrible start. Yet we just got dominated by each of them.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Honestly, I put this losing streak on Yeo. This happens every November under him. It feels like he starts out great, then other teams watch video of our play and solve it, and he has no answers. Clueless tactics. Hate those desperate stretch passes, what a pathetic excuse of a breakout. Also our players play totally casual hockey. Way to kick their *****.

I'm not even going to mention our *********. Instead I'm pouring another glass. Mike Yeo might be a potential coach in the playoffs but he certainly doesn't give you regular season success.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Every single year, like clock work. The team just collapses and needs to fight for their life to get back into it. Is it coaching? Is it lack of effort? This team shows unreal potential but then just fall apart for no reason what so ever. I thought we had depth so don't even dare say how badly you miss Parise. If you have depth, one injury shouldn't cripple the team
Exactly. This team is well past its years of being one big name player away from an injury. Yes, Parise is important. Yes, Spurgeon is important. But look at the effing roster. There are PLENTY of guys capable of picking up the slack. Zero reason for them to be in their yearly "Fall Classic."

We've been outscored 13-3 during this losing streak. Beyond inexcusable. And they will continue to go no where unless their do something drastic with that PP. If your PP sucks, you aren't a good team. At all.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Well, I walk in the house after a long day of work and turn on the tv just in time to see that exciting 2 on 0 chance.. Ehh.. Wow, we really should have beaten the Devils. So dissapointed right now.

mesamonster

Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ.
Too much talent to be playing this way! Time to start looking at the coach! This is his team and he is not getting what he should from a high priced roster!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Next thread needs to be a lame day thread.

It's obligatory at this point.

This is ****ing pathetic.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Exactly. This team is well past its years of being one big name player away from an injury. Yes, Parise is important. Yes, Spurgeon is important. But look at the effing roster. There are PLENTY of guys capable of picking up the slack. Zero reason for them to be in their yearly "Fall Classic."

We've been outscored 13-3 during this losing streak. Beyond inexcusable. And they will continue to go no where unless their do something drastic with that PP. If your PP sucks, you aren't a good team. At all.

Unless you're the Bruins who had an awful powerplay in 2011 and won the cup. maybe this is a sign!? Doubtful.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's November 11, and we've only scored 2 pp goals this season! We have more short-handed goals than pp goals. It's not just crazy anymore. It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious #@$!ing crazy. What team in their right mind does that?

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I hope this team gets booed when they come onto the ice at home for warmups on Thursday. Send a message that this type of play is beyond unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad