Minnesota has 18 different skaters with a goal

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
They have a ridiculous number of players with points as well. No goalie points yet though.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I don't agree with Anaheim firing Boudreau, but the regular season has never been the issue with BB.

Why does everyone feel compelled to repeat this several times each page in any thread BB is mentioned in?

That is completely besides the point of this thread.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Why does everyone feel compelled to repeat this several times each page in any thread BB is mentioned in?

That is completely besides the point of this thread.

I think you're being a little overly defensive there friend. Someone asked why BB was fired from Anaheim and lack of post season success is definitely a reason why. I don't think it was meant to be a shot at BB...

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
It's super early for Minnesota this year, but if they continue to play well BB will be 3 for 3 on quick turnarounds.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I think you're being a little overly defensive there friend. Someone asked why BB was fired from Anaheim and lack of post season success is definitely a reason why. I don't think it was meant to be a shot at BB...
Yeah, and the fact that Randy Carlyle has the Ducks going in the opposite direction?

It was meant as a shot against BB, as it is every time it's brought up when BB is mentioned.

As if BB is the first coach with success but has struggled to get over that final hump.

Coach Q failed in St.Louis for how long before getting over that hump himself in Chicago?

It's pointless.

Anaheim made a mistake firing him and hiring Carlyle, and bringing up reg season vs post season success for BB doesn't change that.

All of which is besides the fact that Minnesota is scoring goals unlike Minnesota has ever done before.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Yeah, and the fact that Randy Carlyle has the Ducks going in the opposite direction?

It was meant as a shot against BB, as it is every time it's brought up when BB is mentioned.

As if BB is the first coach with success but has struggled to get over that final hump.

Coach Q failed in St.Louis for how long before getting over that hump himself in Chicago?

It's pointless.

Anaheim made a mistake firing him and hiring Carlyle, and bringing up reg season vs post season success for BB doesn't change that.

All of which is besides the fact that Minnesota is scoring goals unlike Minnesota has ever done before.

No they didn't the team didn't show any effort in game 7's for multiple years. He didn't have them ready to play or hold anyone accountable. I hate the RC hire though would have preferred Travis Green.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
No they didn't the team didn't show any effort in game 7's for multiple years. He didn't have them ready to play or hold anyone accountable. I hate the RC hire though would have preferred Travis Green.

Please don't tell me you believe this is a coach issue.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't even know if this is anything special, or if it's completely normal. Wild aren't used to having the problem of "too much goal scoring".

I'm sure we'll get back to normal soon.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It's not just the extra scoring for the Wild either... it's the creativity about it... I mean, when was the last time ANYONE remember's Mikko Koivu doing a toe-drag?

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
They got out matchuped and outcoached every time. BB was too busy trying to match lines he got caught multiple times.

I agree w this. I thought BB was a good regular season coach who often got outmatched in the playoffs, much like TMac with the Sharks. That type of coach definitely is valuable bc they get teams into the playoffs and, with the right bounces/matchups can go fairly deep. You can definitely do worse but he's not ideal if you're looking to win the Cup.

Wild looking good so far.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

It's pointless.

My comment was a compliment towards Boudreau. I think he's one of the best coaches in the league and I still don't understand why he was fired by Anaheim. You're just looking for reasons to be offended it seems.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
My comment was a compliment towards Boudreau. I think he's one of the best coaches in the league and I still don't understand why he was fired by Anaheim. You're just looking for reasons to be offended it seems.

I know you were complimenting him. The poster after you was not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad