minion's GM game Dispersal draft thread

BigBenSF*

I will say this again, if you are interested in an elite first line winger and willing to give up your 3rd and 4th round pick, Rick Nash is on the block.

BigBenSF*

Thats not my point.. they picked who they picked , im saying i could pick better then nash you cant compare my picks to others..

The amount of solid players in this draft is dwindling and none that are still available are better than Nash. I'm just saying that if you need a first line winger then Nash is ready to be shipped off.

BigBenSF*

3333512288_97c68487a8.jpg

NASH SHIPPED OUT

:rangers :flames

The Rangers have traded winger Rick Nash to Calgary for Blake Comeau and Calgary's 3rd and 4th round picks in the dispersal draft. We would love to have Rick but his cap hit was too much to handle and we had to let him go.​

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Hlaverty posted right in the game thread that he is on the path of hurricane Sandy. I'm assuming he won't be here for his pick but due to it not being his fault, I think he should be autoed BPA or best player for his team.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Hlaverty posted right in the game thread that he is on the path of hurricane Sandy. I'm assuming he won't be here for his pick but due to it not being his fault, I think he should be autoed BPA or best player for his team.

I agree 100%. That's kinda a good excuse...now the debate of BPA comes up.

Anyone of the Jets can be moved,

looking for #1 Goalie and Wingers

So, Vanek, Marleau, St. Louis, or Miller I guess?

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
when is the draft?

i dont know if im online then, if not can you minion give me the best player availble (forwards,defender)

No C or G :)

thx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad