GDT: MIN vs NSH (Last Game of Regular Season) | 7pm Central / 3am Suomi | FS-N / FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Yeah you guys were right, especially you Dr Jan Itor, they actually looked pretty good tonight.

Up until our back-and-forth, they most definitely weren't playing like "garbage".

We were up 3-1, Clune and Weber lost their **** for no reason, and I think our guys just said "**** it". I'm 100% not worried.

Your right though, Parise definitely should've stuck his foot in front of Weber's slapper. We definitely should've played this game like it mattered. Good call.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Nashville probably just lost 2-3 draft spots with that win, and probably 7-8 spots with their unimportant win streak. They pulled an "us".

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Russo:

Pominville compared #mnwild result to #blackhawks loss to #preds yesterday. "Those are games that are tough to get up for."

Pominville:you have in back of your mind, you don't want to get hurt, you don't want to take one off the ankle. Sometimes it leads to that"

Basically, that was the gist of the locker room. Team was in do not get hurt mode, wasn't check in and now preps for playoffs. #mnwild

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Well, the Wild go on to the playoffs.

The Predators go on to sweat to death in Nashville. They also will have a bunch of turmoil with Trotz leaving, or at least that seems to be the consensus view.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Nashville probably just lost 2-3 draft spots with that win, and probably 7-8 spots with their unimportant win streak. They pulled an "us".

This. We didn't help a division rival at all guys. Yes, we didn't get 100 points. But this game did not matter at all with exception to where Nashville will most likely finish with a draft pick. They get older, we get better. Outside Seth Jones that team is on borrowed time. And Weber very well be the reincarnation of Messier with the antics he does and gets away with during games.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Sure hope Bryz's performance was an aberration. I know the goals weren't all his fault, but he was anything but solid in the net. Haula continues to impress and appears to be the real thing.

Good to see Stoner back,especially with that stinker that Prosser had tonight.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
How many cups did Nashville just give up with that win tonight? :sarcasm:

I know it's the running joke around here, but they desperately need some offensive talent infused into their organization. I swear they were slated to pick 4th or 5th two weeks ago. Getting Bennett, Dal Colle or Draisaitel (sp?) would've helped immensely.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
What the hell happened in this game? :laugh: I went to sleep when we were leading 3-2.

Did Koivu get hurt? What?

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
What the hell happened in this game? :laugh: I went to sleep when we were leading 3-2.

I slept through the game, but apparently he got checked into the boards face first and was gone from the bench for a few minutes. Eventually got back on the ice, though. So he should be ok. They probably didn't want to take any chances there.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I slept through the game, but apparently he got checked into the boards face first and was gone from the bench for a few minutes. Eventually got back on the ice, though. So he should be ok. They probably didn't want to take any chances there.

Ok, thanks.

I got the impression from Russo's blog that he's ok.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

Weber cross checked him right under his helmet in front of me. No call and the ref was right behind the net. Unreal. After that, team did not care about the game. Don't blame them either.

Shakeywalton

Jul 7, 2006
This was an exhibition game. I really don't understand why anyone would be concerned with the results.

The ONLY concern was nobody get injured.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This was an exhibition game. I really don't understand why anyone would be concerned with the results.

The ONLY concern was nobody get injured.

Yeah, which is why I'm not surprised in the least to see that they got the hell out of the predators way once Weber went *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad