GDT: MIN vs NSH (Last Game of Regular Season) | 7pm Central / 3am Suomi | FS-N / FS-TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota
Who: The beloved :wild against the new division opponent :nashville

What's at stake: While the Wild cannot move up or down in the playoff standings, they have an opportunity with a win to reach the 100 point mark for the first time since the 2006-2007 season in which they had 104
images

Where: One of the nicest rinks in the NHL. Our home Xcel Energy Center
images

When: 7:00 PM CST and 3:00 AM Suomi
images

Why should you watch this game: Because it's the sport that we all love as well as the last game of the regular season. The team is going to be playing hard looking for the 100 point mark.
images

In the last game of the regular season the Wild will look to hold out the Predators en route to their first 100 point season since 06-07. The team has been playing great with Bryz in net lately. The past has shown that Bryz is not very good in the playoffs, but it looks as if we will be riding him to victory. It appears that Bryz will be starting in goal for the wild.

Expected lineups look like this
Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Moulson-Haula-Pominville
Cooke-Niederreiter-???
Mccormick-???

Suter-Blum
Prosser-Brodin
Scandella-Folin
Stoner

Bryz

I've read that it is likely that the Wild will roll with 7 D with Brodziak not expected to play. I couldn't for the life of me find anything online or on twitter on who will be taking Brodziak's spot or Rupp's spot.

Nashville's lineup is expected to look something like this.
Cullen-Fisher-Hornqvist
Bourque-Jankrok-Smith
Spaling-Wilson-Stalberg
Clune-Gaustad-Nystrom

Josi-Weber
Jones-Bartley
Ekholm-Ellis

Hutton

Any info on who will be taking Rupp or Brodziak's spot would be appreciated so I could edit the post and add whoever in there. Thank you

With everything being said today looks to be an exciting game. Nashville who is looking like the new Detroit with all the Swede's they have is a young team with a lot of skill and the Wild will be playing with a lot of heart looking for point No. 100

Today I predict that the Wild will do it again, mildly outplaying the preds to a 3-2 victory in regulation.

http://www.hockeywilderness.com/2014/4/13/5610508/minnesota-wild-vs-nashville-predators-game-preview How I interperated Wild playing 7 defenseman

Last edited:

spreadking

Oct 3, 2013
The Burbs
Yes triple digit points would be nice, but honestly I don't really care what happens in this game as long as everyone stays healthy going into the playoffs

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Kings got really lucky. Blues are by far the worst team in the playoffs.

Edit: Nevermind Hawks get them.

Last edited:

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Someone make a PST (Playoff Series Thread) vs. Avs so we can start speculating the humiliating loss.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Hey all, I forgot I have tickets to this game from before I moved. Didn't sell on TicketExchange so... free to the next poster.

E: spoken for elsewhere, sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad