GDT: MIN vs DET - 7 PM Central - Don't call it a trap game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Made it a little hard on ourselved than we should have but we pulled through like good teams do, Onto the next one GGs boys

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
We.gif

Wasn't a bad Kahkonen game. None of the 4 were bad.

Can't say I enjoyed them.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Wasn't a bad Kahkonen game. None of the 4 were bad.
Goal 1 was a breakaway so cant really blame him but he played it really bad. Goals 2 & 4 were the stinkers, not even close on 2, and 4 hit him in the glove then post (not tipped at all despite the broadcast saying it might have been.)

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Goal 1 was a breakaway so cant really blame him but he played it really bad. Goals 2 & 4 were the stinkers, not even close on 2, and 4 hit him in the glove then post (not tipped at all despite the broadcast saying it might have been.)

He didn't see the 2nd one. The 4th one was a full windup wrist shot from fairly in close; the fact that it hit the glove was a bit lucky.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So did anyone at the game go to customer service and get their hat back? I'm really curious how that works in reality.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Redwings fans may be my favorite opposing team fans. Classy. And I think Detroit is finally trending in the right way. They are going to be good, real soon

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Before Boldy was called up:
Fiala: 55.5p pace
Freddy G: 32.8p pace

13 games since Boldy was called up:
Fiala 100.7p pace
Freddy G: 56.7p pace
Boldy 88.3p pace

Just imagine how crazy good we would be with Hartman here and a serviceable 1C in his place, or vice versa. Not saying we have to do that but lots of options.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Just imagine how crazy good we would be with Hartman here and a serviceable 1C in his place, or vice versa. Not saying we have to do that but lots of options.

I think you hit diminishing returns at a certain point. I think adding a center would help the Fiala/Boldy line overall, but their individual ppg pace won't get another big boost.

The Playoffs is where it will matter. If they can be a consistent 3 man scoring line instead of a 2 man scoring line then MN turns into team where the other team has to choose wether to shutdown Kap/Zucc or Fiala/Boldy with a quality center. The GREEF line will do their thing and get their points against any line they are against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad