Confirmed Trade: [MIN/TBL] Zach Bogosian for 2025 7th round pick

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Guerin must be bored. To make so many moves just to get Bogosian is silly.

He could have just waived Merrill and traded for Bogosian. Geez. Or kept Merrill

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Surely smoothing out those rookie mistakes into a roster player has merit though
If you are referring to Addison, I don’t think he has it in him at all, if you mean Mermis, he needs more time in IA or the video room. Neither belongs on a team looking to win in the current moment.

Just for reference, Daemon Hunt is also in the lineup right now, and Ryan Orourke in IA is probably close to playable. Then Lambos and possibly Spacek and Peart pushing for opportunities late in the season or start of next year.

Last edited:

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
He's a #7 defenceman at this point. But for a seventh round pick, what can you expect?

Reactions: Blueston

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Definitely sheds some light on the Addison trade.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Just again adding some background taken from a previous proposal I made for Addison.

“The Wild at this point are in need of someone capable of providing a semblance of stability on the bottom pair. With injuries this year they have gone through organizational depth evaluation down to their #10 D man and frankly all the bottom pair guys have shown that they are not ready or capable in the NHL at this moment. To keep the season from further deteriorating, I believe that they would be willing to move Addison as soon as Spurgeon returns and a more established/positionally sound, but "lower" future potential defender would be the only requested return, a #6/7 type of guy. I believe that Washington has a few defenders in the system that would fit this billing but not as up to date on if any would be available.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad