GDT: MIN @ MTL - 6 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
let’s stomp these guys. 3 point night for Fiala would put him at a ppg 😝
I remember the good 'ol days when there was a guy called KaprizovSaveUs.

wonder if my son will be at the game...I would bet that tickets are cheap (for Montreal), and masks are finally off.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Bottom 6 of:

DLo - Ek - Bjugstad
Chaffee - Dewar - Duhaime

That is ugly.
I'm looking forward to seeing the 4th line- which is a weird statement. Chaffee will take some time to adjust to the speed and physicality, but he is reasonably big, fast and strong himself. I wouldn't be surprised to see that line pot a goal. They will know each other's game pretty well. Dewar has to keep in mind that he is the guy who has to play smart on that line, and let the other ones do their thing.
The JEE line...hmmm.

It's not like we are facing the the 1957 or 1977 Canadiens. Fiala and Kap lines have to show no mercy.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think Freddy is pretty underrated on these boards. He’s having a better statistical season than Foligno. He makes 1.2M through next season as well. I know he’s carried statistically by Fiala, but he doesn’t hurt the pace of that line which is saying something. I don’t know that there is an opening for Rossi next season, unless of course they trade Fiala and bump Freddy to the wing. Maybe Rossi to the wing.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Are they just letting guys get some rest hence the call ups?

Can anyone give me a break down of Chaffee? Should be fun watching him in his first NHL action

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I think Freddy is pretty underrated on these boards. He’s having a better statistical season than Foligno. He makes 1.2M through next season as well. I know he’s carried statistically by Fiala, but he doesn’t hurt the pace of that line which is saying something. I don’t know that there is an opening for Rossi next season, unless of course they trade Fiala and bump Freddy to the wing. Maybe Rossi to the wing.
It seems to me and my untrained eyes that he sees the ice pretty well and is making good decisions with the puck I.E passing

Reactions: GordieGallant

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Using Boldy's first game as a starting point (not sure if they were a line right away) Freddy has 11 goals and 30 points in 43 games, which is a 21 goal, 57 point per 82 game pace.

Of course, during that time, Fiala is a near 100 point player and Boldy a 70 point player.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Idk why I looked at that 3rd and 4th line and thought we were missing a lot more people

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Are they just letting guys get some rest hence the call ups?

Can anyone give me a break down of Chaffee? Should be fun watching him in his first NHL action
Good sized, fast, RH scoring winger. Good shot. Reasonable but not great passer and grinder. I think he's more of a 3rd line guy than a 4th line guy. Older....24yo, i think?

Reactions: Sad People
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad