Confirmed Signing with Link: [MIN] F Rasmus Kumpulainen signs ELC with the Wild (3 years, $897.5k AAV; begins 2024-25)

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I’ll quote myself from the Wild board but I like the potential with this player, hope he can make an impact in a few years, some sneaky skill to his game for such a big guy. Also hoping his teammate, Sennecke, is available when the Wild are up at the draft podium, see lots to like there as well.

Very nice, may need some time and patience but there is a lot to like with him IMO and high potential. Smart with the puck and great at shielding off defenders, with his size it’s easy to see him making an impact if his skating can catch up, and I have already seen significant progress in that regard this season.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Good to see. Will he stay in juniors next year or go to the Ahl?
Not certain, but I believe he is AHL eligible as an import and I think that’s where they would want him. IA was terrible this season and they will likely want to make roster changes wherever possible. He seems like a guy that would do well with professional skills and strength development.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Every time his name pops up, it just makes the Oompa Loompa song pop into my head. And for that reason, i think this is a bad signing.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Every time his name pops up, it just makes the Oompa Loompa song pop into my head. And for that reason, i think this is a bad signing.
This actually makes me think it's a good signing. Keep our enemies off balance with songs they can't get out of their heads. The Blackhawks have already been doing it to me with the Menard's jingle.

You'll save money,
you'll save big money,
when you draft Bedard!

(might have to be from Minnesota for this one to make sense)

Reactions: 57special

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
This actually makes me think it's a good signing. Keep our enemies off balance with songs they can't get out of their heads. The Blackhawks have already been doing it to me with the Menard's jingle.

You'll save money,
you'll save big money,
when you draft Bedard!

(might have to be from Minnesota for this one to make sense)

I'm only familiar with the one line of that jingle. I honestly didn't even know it had other lines. I think i've actually got a different one in mind. But yeah...curse that thing.

Save big money at Bedard's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad