Value of: Min-Det

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Detroit doesn't need 3 players that might player in 3-4 years. Detroit needs a good young player that will step in between 1-2, if not immediate. So, no. can't see this working for them.

Reactions: mantha39

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not so sure about that. Who you taking at 4 if it starts Lafrieniere, Stutzle, Byfield?

Probably Drysdale or Raymond.

I would be hoping that Ottawa takes one of those two at 3 though

MisterT

Nov 29, 2006
Sam Cosentino has Detroit locked in on Cole Perfetti and although most think it's a reach, Perfetti definitely won't be there at #12. For that reason, Detroit would pass.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Are they better than Askarov, Lundell or Jarvis?

In my opinion, as prospects pre draft, yes. I mean Askarov has franchise goaltender potential, but I would never take a goaltender that high. I like Drysdale or Raymond better than Lundell or Jarvis though.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
MN, as it stands, are looking to get Lundell/Zary at 12, Foerster/Jarvis/Askarov/Perrault/Bourque at 23, and Wallinder/ROR/Jurmo at 43 with their picks. Drysdale is not really a need for them, and they are doing well at the wing, and with wing prospects. I'd take my chances with Lundell, Jarvis and One of the LHD over Perfetti or Rossi, assuming that Byfield and Stutzle are gone. MN needs C's, and I'm not sure that the two OHL guys will be C's in the NHL. Detroit could use C's also, but most of all they just need talent. A guy like Raymond or Holtz would do Detroit fine with them, less so with MN.

MN is better keeping their picks, DET theirs.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
MN, as it stands, are looking to get Lundell/Zary at 12, Foerster/Jarvis/Askarov/Perrault/Bourque at 23, and Wallinder/ROR/Jurmo at 43 with their picks. Drysdale is not really a need for them, and they are doing well at the wing, and with wing prospects. I'd take my chances with Lundell, Jarvis and One of the LHD over Perfetti or Rossi, assuming that Byfield and Stutzle are gone. MN needs C's, and I'm not sure that the two OHL guys will be C's in the NHL. Detroit could use C's also, but most of all they just need talent. A guy like Raymond or Holtz would do Detroit fine with them, less so with MN.

MN is better keeping their picks, DET theirs.

Minnesota doesn't just need talent?

Jesus when did this happen?

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Probably Drysdale or Raymond.

I would be hoping that Ottawa takes one of those two at 3 though

Genuinely curious? You want wild to draft a d look or a lw/ rw when wild need c?

WouldWoulwild be better off keeping it picks since none of us know what the picks are yet? Wild also nerx c

Drysdale isn't going to be a top pairing d or even top 4 of wild keep Dumba, Brodin long term to go with Spurgeon and suter

Then you need to find room for Johansen, c addison, etc..

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
If one of Byfield or Stutzle is there I definitely pull the trigger. Rossi would be another interesting center to look at.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Sam Cosentino has Detroit locked in on Cole Perfetti and although most think it's a reach, Perfetti definitely won't be there at #12. For that reason, Detroit would pass.

Detroit isn't locked in on anyone at the 4th pick at this point. Despite the connections with his junior team and the Wings, Yzerman will take the best player available. That is highly debateable that Perfetti is that player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad