Mill Avenue and Coyotes vs. Senators

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I'm interested. Is there somewhere that has NHL center ice? The Sens game isn't available on FSAZ.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm interested. Is there somewhere that has NHL center ice? The Sens game isn't available on FSAZ.

I didn't realize that. I'm assuming most bars have DirecTV and the NHL package, but can we still get that here in AZ? I figured NHL Center Ice was blacked out.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
I didn't realize that. I'm assuming most bars have DirecTV and the NHL package, but can we still get that here in AZ? I figured NHL Center Ice was blacked out.

I don't know how it works, but I don't think the Ottawa broadcast will be blacked out on Center ICE if we don't have a competing broadcast. If the bar has NHL Center Ice, then I think you're good to go as you can just watch the Ottawa broadcast. I would call and ask the places though so you know who has it.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Blacked out here in phoenix. Stupid rules.

FWIW...my DVR picked it up on 772-1 on DirecTV. Kinda wish it hadn't now, but as I was FF'ing through the 3rd it happened to stop on Maloney's facepalm. So that was entertaining; and I see others saw it, too.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
FWIW...my DVR picked it up on 772-1 on DirecTV. Kinda wish it hadn't now, but as I was FF'ing through the 3rd it happened to stop on Maloney's facepalm. So that was entertaining; and I see others saw it, too.

Kind of glad the bar didn't pick it up. I even asked them to check 772 and it was a black screen. We got our ***** kicked, not upset I missed it. I'm more upset that they served an Oregon Ducks fan. When that family sat down, I just glared him down and shook my head. No business being at a bar in AZ as a ducks fan. Grinds my gears.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Kind of glad the bar didn't pick it up. I even asked them to check 772 and it was a black screen. We got our ***** kicked, not upset I missed it. I'm more upset that they served an Oregon Ducks fan. When that family sat down, I just glared him down and shook my head. No business being at a bar in AZ as a ducks fan. Grinds my gears.

As an ASU fan, what's your beef with Oregon?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad