Milan to Monsters, Pickard/Aittokallio to Avs?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Millan was called up before all this happened, so it was unrelated.

We don't know anything about how Avs will handle this. It's possible Avs decide the best way is to not let this change the plans and play Varlamov on Friday/Saturday. It's possible they want to give him a break this weekend to avoid the stress and recall a goalie from LEM.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
No, Millan was called up on Monday. The Varly incident happened on Tuesday.

Nobody knows why Millan was called up. I read someone heard Aittokallio has a minor injury but I am not at all trying to present that as a fact.

If Varly is unavailable for Friday does that mean someone can be called up as an emergency situation? I'd guess that Pickard would be next in line. The Monsters have a game on Friday as well that I guess Millan could start. I have no clue what they would do for a backup as Patterson has been playing for the Cutthroats and I have no idea what they are doing for their backup situation.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Like it has already been said, the call up is unrelated.

If Varly is released tomorrow morning like everyone is saying he should be, I hope he plays Friday. Just carry on with business and get his mind off it.

The last thing he needs to do is just sit at home and think about it all day.

AvsfanJack

Jun 30, 2013
Windsor
As much as I'd like to see it, I can't see Varly being released and then playing right away. If someone were to be called up, it would most likely be Aittokallio. If Patterson get's called up too, then we'll know that one of Pickard/Aitto are injured. Unless Sgarbossa plans on being backup goaltender.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
As much as I'd like to see it, I can't see Varly being released and then playing right away. If someone were to be called up, it would most likely be Aittokallio. If Patterson get's called up too, then we'll know that one of Pickard/Aitto are injured. Unless Sgarbossa plans on being backup goaltender.

There's always Holden. He's tried every other position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad