News Article: Milan lucic's father passes

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Very sad day for Looch .....I met Looch when he just came up , he was 19 in Boston , had a couple beers with him. One of the nicest guys I have ever met.
May the lord give him and his family strength at this time of sorrow. We are thinking of you Looch

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Very sad day for Looch .....I met Looch when he just came up , he was 19 in Boston , had a couple beers with him. One of the nicest guys I have ever met.
May the lord give him and his family strength at this time of sorrow. We are thinking of you Looch

Looch is the most fan friendly player on the B's. Love the kid.

Tough time for him I am sure.

chicoutimicucumber

Aug 4, 2009
Don't really know what to say. From one immigrant's kid to another: your father's strength will be with you always, Milan. Hang in there.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
My Father passed away when I was young too.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Looch!

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto

I also heard, third-hand, that he's a good guy. Apparently he was in The Bahamas, either during an all-star break or during the lockout (I don't remember) and a friend of a friend was at the same black jack table. They started chatting and apparently Looch joked about how little the FoF was betting and gave him some chips. The guy is a youth hockey coach in Toronto. They exchanged emails and Lucic hooked the guy up with playoff tickets when the B's played the Leafs. Maybe if the guy is a member on HF he can do a better job of telling this story.

68*

Omg I'm so sad guys. Dobro was the best friend of my father. They went to University together. I just learned from my mom 5 minutes ago and I'm in complete shock. I'm crying as I type this. The man was at our house last playoffs and now he is gone. So unexpected.

My condolences to Milan, Jovan, his family, friends and the Bruins organization.

:(

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
There's no rivalries for things like this. My condoleances to Milan, his family and the entire Bruins family.

Walkenthewalk

Dec 10, 2008
So sorry to hear this sad news, may Milan and his family find comfort during this difficult time.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
Deepest condolences to Milan Lucic and his family during these tough times.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Lucic is a good guy. He gets a bad reputation from a lot of people and a lot of fans, but he's a great dude. I remember being in Edmonton a few years ago and during the pre-game skate he took the time to make sure he gave everyone in the little section who came down to the glass a puck, and gave one kid his stick. He stuck around with Wideman & Sturm to sign some things for the fans.

Thoughts and Prayers are with Lucic and his family at this time.

scorpiorising

May 25, 2011
Unexpectedly? Weird... I swear I heard his father was ill or dying.

Either way, sad news. Terrible.

Best wishes to Looch and his family.

His dad was not ill. I know what happened but not my place to say. His funeral is tommorow.

I hope all is well with Jovan and Milan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad