News Article: Milan lucic's father passes

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Sorry, I just realized that it's been discussed on this thread:
Fluto: Milan Lucic under trade consideration by Bruins

Mods please delete,lock, or merge as you see fit.

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Thats tough, sending my best wishes to him and his family. Im Milan's age and I lost my father 6 months ago, its never easy but so young can really have an affect.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Really tragic news, I hope the Lucic family family can reflect on the good memories of Dobro during this difficult time.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Milan is very young to lose a parent. I am sure it is difficult for Looch and his family.

I lost both of my parents but I was much older ....and it was very difficult for me.

Condolences to the Lucic family.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Milan, we are sending you all the strength and courage as a fanbase possibly can to help you with this difficult time. With any luck, the support and strength you get from us Bruins fans matches the strength and courage you have shown us for years on and off the ice.

All the best to you and your family during this difficult time.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
This will be a terrible time for him. When we heard here (families all keep in touch in the VMHA and lots look up to Lucic for his success) the news and details my heart went out to Lucic.

His mother gave me some signed cards to give to my players awhile back and there are kids out there in East Van who are continuing to fight through the obstacles in front of them because of Milan Lucic. All our support is with you Milan.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Awe, Milan, I am so sorry. Lost my Dad unexpectedly when I was 22, one of the worst days of my life. My thoughts and prayers are with Milan and his family, may his Dad rest in peace.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Unexpectedly? Weird... I swear I heard his father was ill or dying.

Either way, sad news. Terrible.

Best wishes to Looch and his family.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
May the days ahead be ones that you can reflect upon the great memories which you and your family have had with your father.
May he rest in peace and may the support from your family and friends be there as you need it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad