MIKKO!!!!!!???? What's wrong???

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I'm not sure why we are even talking about Mikko. He's probably not at 100% (Landy looks fine to me btw ) but at this point of the season almost nobody is. He's healthy enough to put up 6 points in the last 3 games ... that's good enough for me.

Mildan

Jan 7, 2019
Yes, what's wrong with this guy, looks absolutely awful out there? I think they should rest him the rest of the playoffs and maybe he will be able to help the team again next season.

Reactions: LTC Pain

Lapp3r30

Apr 16, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
Not even 10 points in five playoff games! WTF is wrong with him???

Edit: 13 points in 11 career playoff games. Insanity.

I never questioned his production. He's an elite player... No question. I guarantee after the playoffs are over he wil admit he is not healthy. It's so easy to see... His puck protection isn't close to what he has done all season, he's getting pushed over and falling every shift like Scheifele circa 2015, he's very hesitant going to the tough spots. He is still one of the best players on the ice. But his game is not near the same. He's fortunate to be good enough to keep putting up points. And I'll take it... I just hope it isn't something that will cost him time in the offseason into next year, or he does more damage.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I never questioned his production. He's an elite player... No question. I guarantee after the playoffs are over he wil admit he is not healthy. It's so easy to see... His puck protection isn't close to what he has done all season, he's getting pushed over and falling every shift like Scheifele circa 2015, he's very hesitant going to the tough spots. He is still one of the best players on the ice. But his game is not near the same. He's fortunate to be good enough to keep putting up points. And I'll take it... I just hope it isn't something that will cost him time in the offseason into next year, or he does more damage.
He's fine. Been getting better every game

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Just a rust thing. Should be all lubed up for round two
33_phrasing_back_in_the_mix_Archer605.gif

ThatAvsGamer

Feb 21, 2013
Ontario
This rest will be good for him. I was working the last two games and only caught the 3rd of game 5, so i didn't see much of him. But in those first three games he looked a little shaky. Was falling a lot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad